Status
Not open for further replies.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
You have the two best ones out there IMO. FW is better to me as far as flavor goes. Maybe a touch of citrus to bend it a bit. I have used lime with apple. Small percentage. Maybe start at .15. Maybe lemon Sicily around the same percentage. Might be a good time to use that tfa sour as its really just a bit of tartness. To me anyway

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I saw that one too but what’s making me hesitate is in the description it says a hint of cinnamon If I remember correctly.
You are correct. I was going to suggest that one too. I never picked up on the cinnamon; but I only used it in mixes... never as a stand-alone. So that, combined with my abused taste buds, I would not venture to say it isn't noticeable.:blush:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hey guys I’m looking for a “tart” apple flavor. I have Double Apple (CAP) and Apple Green (FW & TPA). Is there any other apple that would bring that tartness? Thanks
"Tart is not as strong, not as lasting and is usually mixed with sweet. That's why tart is often used in describing cakes and sweets such as lemon pie: the citric flavor is no longer sour but tart. A Granny Smith apple is tart and so is a grapefruit. "
I would check the manufactures noted for their excellent fruit flavors (I only know a few).
MB,FLV,DIYFS,GF, VZ,IDE,MF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread