Vanilla Custard Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bappo

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2012
Idaho
Was looking earlier at a vanilla custard from Velvet Cloud Vapor of San Francisco. Their liquid has received raves from others here on the forum and I'm going to order a few of the chocolatey flavors today.

VCV Vanilla Custard is really, really good. I've liked 4 of the 5 juices I've tried from VCV so far.

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
I'm concidering ordering some of Hello and welcome to | Grant's Vanilla Custard.
I have no clue if I'll like it but it sounds really good.

I have 50 ml of. Grants on its way from across the pond. I bought it on a friends recommendation and the reviews I've read. I'll post a view when I've tried it. It's got a pretty long 3-4 week steep time...I'm told it absolutely needs that much time if not longer. We shall see. :)

Aliendogstar

Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
United States
I recently picked up a Vanilla Custard from a local brick & mortar store called Good Vapes. I am not really a fan of vanilla but a friend of mine just kept raving about his Vanilla Custard juice. So the other day when I had to stop by the Good Vapes store, I bit the bullet and purchased a small 10 ml bottle of Vanilla Custard. I liked it so much that the next day I went and purchased 2 30ml bottles of it. I really enjoy this juice. It has a nice creamy undertone to it without being too overpowering. LOL, I was just thinking back to when my buddy was telling me about the Vanilla Custard juice I was thinking gross this doesn't seem like it would be very good as I don't like vanilla or custard. But for some reason it makes for a very tasty e-juice.

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon
I recently picked up a Vanilla Custard from a local brick & mortar store called Good Vapes. I am not really a fan of vanilla but a friend of mine just kept raving about his Vanilla Custard juice. So the other day when I had to stop by the Good Vapes store, I bit the bullet and purchased a small 10 ml bottle of Vanilla Custard. I liked it so much that the next day I went and purchased 2 30ml bottles of it. I really enjoy this juice. It has a nice creamy undertone to it without being too overpowering. LOL, I was just thinking back to when my buddy was telling me about the Vanilla Custard juice I was thinking gross this doesn't seem like it would be very good as I don't like vanilla or custard. But for some reason it makes for a very tasty e-juice.

Does this place ship? Where are they located?

jeannest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
New York
If you don't mind the price and wait, Ms. T's bakery vanilla custard is pretty amazing! Also, her Bavarian cream donut is incredible...

I'll second this. Ms T's Vanilla custard is the best I've tasted and I've tried about 10 different types. I wasn't crazy about TV's Ultimate Vanilla. It was good, but not as delicious as Ms Ts.

The_Fabricator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
Garden Grove
Todd, a guy from the UK, one of my favorite video reviewers always brings up this vanilla custard he loves. No idea the vendor of it though. Unrelated, but he did a really short 45 sec video earlier this month called "Todd meets Pluid: what really happened". Very funny.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Its http://www.grantsvanillacustard.com/ he's talking about. I got some. Been steeping over a week now and still not ripe enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread