The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

great customer service

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by medic123, Jul 18, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    I purshased a gold rush mod from MadVapes several months ago. Recently it quit working. This had been my go to mod. It has been dropped, kicked, sat on, totally used and abused. Still looks like new. I put in a support ticket asking for the cost to repair. I was told to send it in. Imagine my suprise when a week later I've got my mod back, working perfectly, at no charge. That is customer service above and beyond. Thanks MadVapes, you now have a customer for life.

2. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks Medic. I want to be at the beach in your avatar :)

hoog

3. Shateo

Shateo Full Member

Jun 29, 2011
    NC
    New to vaping, I asked MadVapes to help me with a variety of issues from flavors to batteries to cartos - All my issues were handled by hoogie personally and I even ended up with some free samples to try. He is now my go to vendor with his VG bases and fast, friendly service. Thank you!

4. Pur3Rush

Pur3Rush Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Southern California
    great vendor.. good products.

5. grm

grm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    buffalo,ny
    yes they are THE best.Ive ordered alot from them and had a problem a couple times,which they promptly fixed for me with no cost.Wish more companies ran like that!

6. medic123

medic123 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    a Florida beach
    Then hope on a ship and cruise on down to Belize. It is beautiful there. :)

7. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    We did the river tube thing in Belize a few years back because hurricanes ripped up all the beaches.. Tubing was cool until the mountain rain caught up with us and the river rose 4 feet in about 20 minutes with raging currents. Turned into tubing from hell. One of our friends missed the first rope to get out but luckily caught the second rope and held on for life with feet straight out from the current.

I was inside the cave still with my slowly dying headlamp paddling furiously to the left as our guide was about 100 yards ahead of me yelling to stay to the left. Unfortunately I didn't realize that the guide was facing backwards, toward me, yelling directions to stay to the left as I paddled right toward an under ground waterfall. Fortunately, they had another guide, in pitch blackness, standing guard at the waterfall so no a-holes like me would paddle off the edge. Scared the roughstack outta me when he yelled what the hell are you doing and shoved me the other way.. I still owe him a beer :)

My wife lost her flip flop in the cave but it bumped into me and I managed to grab it.. She was up ahead with the guide and the kids and when I finally made it out of the cave to this little rocky area where everyone was waiting and she was like, thank god, 'you found my flip flop' :(

8. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    LOL! I think I like her already! I think mine would be inspecting for torn clothing/lost items and then ask me where my PCC is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.