Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Wanted to share a fantastic tobacco flavoring i discovered.

Their grape is yummy.
Juicy Fruit tastes just like the gum.
Watermellon is great
Bubblegum tastes like bubblegum

Have the other flavors but havent tried them yet.

The flavors are clear...and made for tobacco.

Tasty Puff Tobacco Flavoring

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
There listed In Scubabatdan's Excel calculator as all being good and from what i can tell they have no oil or stuff added. Flavoring came in Crash send me a PM.

Is it a concentrate for mixing? just wondering how ur using it-directly or for mixing w PG/VG and if you know of other ingrediants besides flavoring/PG (sugars, oils etc)

Thanks in advance WCG!!! Great find, Ive used the sprays before from a local gas station, just not for this purpose ;)

Is it a concentrate for mixing? just wondering how ur using it-directly or for mixing w PG/VG and if you know of other ingrediants besides flavoring/PG (sugars, oils etc)

Thanks in advance WCG!!! Great find, Ive used the sprays before from a local gas station, just not for this purpose ;)

They are VERY stronnnng! .VERY concentrated. I have 7 of the fruit flavors and I also have the Juicy fruit. DEFINITELY tastes and smells, exactly like juicy fruit gum, it's like they took this flavor directly from Wrigley's, .It is identical flavor..

But they are extremely strong, and 1 drop goes a really long ways. .Watermelon flavor stays in the atty if you make it too strong. I have heard the same about bubblegum flavor.

I also use FaeriesFinest flavoring, and TastyPuffs works excellent for giving my good mixes that extra kick, by adding the flavor to boost or bring it out, or give it a new flavor.:)

I mix it with VG and usually 1 or 2 drops for 4 mL, is plenty strong, as it seems to get stronger over night. lol. .Also if you use more than a couple drops in you DIY mix, for some reason, it tends run straight into your mouth out of the cart, it leaks through the filler into your mouth if you use more than 2% strength in mixing.. Somone on ECF posted something about this and said this happens with TP, because it has water in it.

Someone else said, no, don't use TP, is it oil-based.

Soooo, before ordering, I wrote to TastyPuffs, concerned about the ingredients, and asked them myself.

(here is a copy of their answer) :.

"Hi Michelle,
All of the ingredients in Tasty Puff are FDA approved.. It is made from extracts of plants, fruits, spices.. Non-flavor ingredients include water, food coloring, propylene glycol, and ethyl alcohol.. Tasty Puff is totally edible, although we don’t recommend it because it is highly concentrated flavoring and doesn’t taste very good directly on the tongue!.
Tasty Puff works great in e-cigarettes!. We have had nothing but positive feedback so far!. Tasty Puff is very concentrated, so start with one drop.. You can always add more if necessary.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Erin"

Thanks for this info! Anyone have some recipes or successful mixes for tastypuff? I am brand new at DIY. I searched the forums for tastypuff recipes but didnt find any.

Cielo, I just use this online e-juice recipe calculator located here:eJuice Recipe Calculator (Just type in the nic amount you have, then the nic amount you want to make, Then put in whatever amount of e-liquid ml amount you'd like to make, and put 2% in the flavoring for TastyPuff.

hope this helps....

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Thanks for this info! Anyone have some recipes or successful mixes for tastypuff? I am brand new at DIY. I searched the forums for tastypuff recipes but didnt find any.

I don't have any recipes...but i have mixed the Tasty Puff with unflavored nic juice..usually about 10 to 15 percent flavoring to the unflavored.

I have to agree, The juicy fruit tastes exactly like the gum. The chocolate i didnt like, the grape is very good, bubblegum is just like bubbilcious bubblegum. Very strong smell and flavor to these drops.

Is it more concentrated than loran's? cause I'm using up to 20%on some flavoring to get great flavor in some of my mixes.

Jlmanno, Yes, it is Verrrry concentrated, 1 or 2 drops goes a Lonnng ways, some flavors tend to cling to the atomiser, like watermelon & bubble gum,.

A good rule of thumb is you can always add, but you can't take it away, This stuff is so strong, after you mix them, they actually get stronger after they sit, like the flavor clings to the mix or something..

I started out trying 10%, that was a mistake, I tired diluting them down with VG, I've cut them in half, 3 times, and they're still too sweet, I ended up throwing a couple mixes out..

I made one 5 mL bottle with 2 drops, and another with 1 drop.. I've found that 1 drop, tastes like 2 drops the next day, you couldn't tell them apart, because these flavors actually gets more potent over time. I ended up cutting the 2 drop bottle in half,.

IMO .2% Tasty Puffs, works out really well, and I only add 1 drop to 5 ml size mix, to liven up Faeries Finest flavorings, i.e.,to make banana stronger, cherry stronger, etc. Cherry works really well with Faeries Finest Amaretto flavoring..
I also like all the different nut flavors FF has. I've never tried Lorann's, so can't compare there.

I do know, if you like the fruit flavors, these are just like the candy flavors and you won't find any as strong & as sweet as Tasty Puffs.

I did notice that if you add very much Tasty Puffs flavoring, more than 2%, it runs straight through the cartridge filler into the mouth piece and into your mouth at times, so I don't like to use more than 2%. More watery texture or something, I dunno why, but it does.

But for DIY, is great though, because it's plenty strong, lasts forever and you don't need to drip as often, cuz the flavor lasts longer than most e-liquids. The bottles in comes in, are tiny, but at 1 or 2 drops at a time, .DIY flavorings will go along, long ways.

hope that helps...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread