Great service! thank you and juice review

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaintedOptimist

Sep 9, 2009
Oakley, CA
I just received my order today and could not be any happier. Shipping was fast and the flavors taste wonderful. Since I haven’t seen very many reviews for Rocky Mountain Vapors E juice I thought I would give you my impressions of them.
Havana - I was little apprehensive about ordering this one because I only smoked Cuban cigars, but I was pleasantly surprised that it had that leathery taste, though I wish it was a little stronger and a little less sweet but I do enjoy it. I can say one thing for sure it does not taste like a Dominican or Honduran or any other cheap cigar.
RY4 – This flavor I was excited to try and it lived up to my expectations. It has a citrus, tobacco and caramel taste not to sweet very pleasant.
Cappuccino – I am not a coffee drinker but I love the smell of coffee and especially cappuccino and this taste just like cappuccino smells and I love it.
Kent – I was a Marlboro light smoker for 20 years and I do not like the Marlboro flavored liquids that I have tried, so I decided to give Kent a try and I am glad I did. Kent is wonderful it is closer to Marlboro lights than anything I have tried, but it does have a little more flavor which is nice.
Caramel – I like it and it dose taste like caramel, but wish it was just a bit stronger.
Vanilla – Same impression as caramel.
Overall I am very happy and would order all of them again. I know everyone’s taste buds are different, but I hope this helps anyone that was wondering about these flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread