Greatest advantages of switching to vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbitron

Feb 3, 2013
CT
Besides the health benefits, what are your favorite aspects of vaping over smoking analogs?

1. Not having to roll the window down while smoking in my car.
2. When I go to parties or clubs, I no longer have to carry around a pack of smokes.
3. Being able to smoke INSIDE!! at parties especially.
4. No longer needing a lighter
5. Never going to burn a hole in a piece of clothing or get ash on someones carpet/furniture ever again.

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
1. smell on my clothes, my hands
2. having to constantly have the window(s) of my car and house open
3. all health benefits: lungs, breathing clearer
4. having to worry about running out of smokes and/or lighter
5. cleaner house (walls not yellow) and seems like a lot less "dust" from ashes
6. more socially acceptable from my family/friends than analog cigs

mnzmj

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Malaysia
Besides the health benefits, what are your favorite aspects of vaping over smoking analogs?

5. Never going to burn a hole in a piece of clothing or get ash on someones carpet/furniture ever again.

the most pleased reason..before was smoking Indonesian cigarette with cloves..pops everytime..lol

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
I enjoy the creativity involved...DIY Juice mixing...some use RBA some just keep it simple. Just reading some post show how involved we get we read and understand post like
“I'm using a 2.4ohm cart with a glass tank hooked to a xya brand VV VW using stacked 18350s set for 4 watt range....”. then someone comes and ask dual or single coil...and poof up comes the Ohms law charts...and once more we get the math formulas flowing. I've learned more about Ohm’s law on this site than I did in HVAC school...

It’s amazing how much more there is to vapeing compared to smoking...lets face it if back when we smoked, someone came up to use and said I got my tobacco soaked in cotton candy flavor, I'm going to light it using a lighter to keep the match from disrupting the flavor we would have figured that person was a wack job....

The same with flavors...I smoked major brand..then cheaper brand...then when taxes jacked the prices I went super cheap brand...I never noticed the flavor...never considered asking fellow smoker do u taste a hit of vanilla in this batch? Now I chase the perfect flavor.

This is such an adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread