Green smoke cartridge fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Time to move away from Greensmoke it appears. Time to advance your vaping to a real vaporizer.

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper
  • Typical starter setups recommended for a new vaper. Includes a video on the use of an eGo variable voltage battery/clearomizer and of the istick and MVP mods.
Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices
  • A picture dictionary for beginners with descriptions of clearomizers, nano's, drip atomizers, bottom feeding mods, cartomizers, cartotanks, and RBA's (rebuildable atomizers). Includes video demos/reviews of all devices.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Customer service declines to address the problem.

Forgive me, but why would they care? It's not about your Vaping, it's about money. A system which reduces refilling is just more $$$ to get excited about.

Anyway, it certainly sucks. I refilled quite a lot of these cartomizers in the early days. It saved me money, but didn't save me from the cigarettes.

I hope your 3 years has kept you off the smokes. If it has achieved that, regardless of the expense of these products, you are a winner. :thumb:

Reactions: Baditude

Sheldon L.

Apr 28, 2016
Forgive me, but why would they care? It's not about your Vaping, it's about money. A system which reduces refilling is just more $$$ to get excited about.

Anyway, it certainly sucks. I refilled quite a lot of these cartomizers in the early days. It saved me money, but didn't save me from the cigarettes.

I hope your 3 years has kept you off the smokes. If it has achieved that, regardless of the expense of these products, you are a winner. :thumb:
it has kept me off cigarettes! Now i just need to find a new brand. I'm going to try V2

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
@djsvapour, do you hear much about JUUL in the UK forums? It's a closed system but even some well know reviewers were surprised at how well it vaped (for what it was). Matt from Suck My Mod talked about it when it first came out (a year or so ago).

Grimm Green RECENT first impressions at 59:31

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
@djsvapour, do you hear much about JUUL in the UK forums? It's a closed system but even some well know reviewers were surprised at how well it vaped (for what it was).

Grimm Green First impressions are at 59:31

No. Not much on Juul over here. There were discussions on it last year.

What immediately strikes me about it is since the entire industry has gone low mg crazy and upping the power, where has this product come from?

It has 50mg liquid in it... so, it's fairly expensive but hits like a train at some low watts.

I'd like to run the numbers through the vaping model.

Oh... and it will be illegal soon enough in Europe, so I don't need to throw my toys out the pram. :eek:

$4 for a 50mg 0.7ml refill is actually not that bad. :thumb:

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread