Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Want to run a Greenhouse One co-op, they have some pretty decent pricing and shipping is free after 249.99, (otherwise it's 15$ - Yikes!)

here's a quick rundown of pricing:
ALL Atomizers (510,901,801) (LR, Regular, HV, Bridgeless LR, HV, Regular - (510 only)) - 5 for $14.99
ALL 510 Cartomizers (NO other models offered) (LR, Regular) - 5 for $4.99
Joye eGo Starter Kit - $49.99
DSE 901 Starter Kit - 26.99
eGO Manual batteries 1000mAh - 12.99

Shipping: Weight dependent. I would mail priority or first class. If you buy a lot, I would just get priority. We're all pretty good at estimating weight at this point, but shipping charges from me to you would be detailed in your invoice. I would expect an average of 2.50 for first class shipping. I'll ship it in a box, too. 'Cause I'm awesome.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Aww Sal I might be in.Don't thet warrenty their atties for 6 months also?

Yep, they sure do. However they don't cover shipping!

when are you expecting to get this run by lol so many good co-ops going on right now .. after Christmas lol

Well I was going to submit it for approval as soon as I felt like it had generated enough interest.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
They have good prices,I wish I used 510 stuff,I use mostly 808.

Keyzy,they do have 901 stuff and I believe they are interchangable with 808's.........Sallanna,depending on when the order goes I can get attys cartos etc and such.Let me know and thanks!Forgot to add the cartos are the much wanted soft tip Boge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread