Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I'd like their cartos. Thanks Sall for doing this! BTW.. beautiful avatar! :)

It's my pleasure to do this, mostly for selfish reasons I assure you :p And thanks so much :)

Sal, I can only commit to one box of LR atties right now. Pretty well stocked except for daily juice. LMK if this will help you reach your goal.

Every little bit helps Jan, but please don't buy anything you DONT NEED just to help me. That would be silly, very sweet and totally unsurprising coming from you, but silly and unnecessary. <3

thanks dollface!!

You're welcome cupycake.

They have 1.5 LR 510 cartos and (bridgeless and regular) atties that rock. The Greenhouse one atties are much better than the Eastmall in my experience.

Plus they are $3.00 a piece. I don't think you can beat that.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Just awaiting mod approval now :) NO juice. I don't want to deal with worrying about customs.. Sorry guys. hardware only please

Just a quick note on the juice...since the recent ruling, customs "can't" hold shipments w/nic liquid. As far as I know, we should be in the clear if people are looking to get juice. Your call of course, just offering that up.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Just a quick note on the juice...since the recent ruling, customs "can't" hold shipments w/nic liquid. As far as I know, we should be in the clear if people are looking to get juice. Your call of course, just offering that up.

Thanks for the heads up IA.. I am going to read up more about the legality of it, and I'll post my final decision when I get mod approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread