Greetings from the Evergreen State of Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
I just ordered a starter kit from Vapor4Life after trying out a Friends ecig. I can hardly wait for my kit to get here. :) I ordered it late in the evening on 5/25/11 and I received an email today that it was shipped via Priority Mail Today! :)
I called a friend and told her about the service I got from V4L, so she ordered a kit immediately. Both of us have been trying to quit Analogs and have been considering ordering E-Cigs from a Reputable Company to help us in or quest to quit Analogs. We should both be getting our kits about the same time. :) Thank You Vapor4Life! :)

Richard

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
:w00t: we're neighbors:headbang: up here in whatcom county myself:)
I just ordered a starter kit from Vapor4Life after trying out a Friends ecig. I can hardly wait for my kit to get here. :) I ordered it late in the evening on 5/25/11 and I received an email today that it was shipped via Priority Mail Today! :)
I called a friend and told her about the service I got from V4L, so she ordered a kit immediately. Both of us have been trying to quit Analogs and have been considering ordering E-Cigs from a Reputable Company to help us in or quest to quit Analogs. We should both be getting our kits about the same time. :) Thank You Vapor4Life! :)

Richard

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)
tybin,
Greetings my northern neighbor! :) I'm down here in the beautiful Skagit County. :) I have lived all my life here in the Mt. Vernon/Burlington area.
We had friends from Missouri out here and we took them to Whatcom Falls Park. That's where I first got to try a Vapor4Life E-Cig. and I knew I just had to have one. :)

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread