greetings, new user first purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad ended up getting a ecig kit at a kiosk and i fell in love with it, so im getting my own and gonna upgrade him, just wanted to see if i was overdoing it with my first purchase
first at American eliquid Store im gonna get:
a 2x joye 510 kit with the 5 bottles of liquid (one to dad second would be my "running to the store" setup"
a ego kit
a pack of whistle tip carts
a pack of round carts
a pack of round extended carts and a matching atty (for backup)
and a 5 pack of mega cartomizers for the ego

then at johnson creek im gonna get
a sampler of the orig smoke juice
and the red oak welcome to esmoke kit

so have i overdone it? am i missing anything? i do understand i might get a better deal if i shopped around, but i like the idea of getting everything in one place and ive read american had exceptional customer service, and that ill be willing to pay a few extra $$ for

than you

Welcome :) You may want to get a couple more attys for the 510, maybe even try a LR one, otherwise great choices.
thank you. this is about all i can afford right now, but the ego kit comes with 2 and ill get one of the ones from the 510 kit, plus the extended one im ordering extra, so ill have 4 at first, and the 5 pack of mega cartomizers, all i need to do is make it a month one this order and ill have money for a restocking, attys, carts and asst juices.

Yep!! pimp,juts rememer ya bow'f will go through bout 3 or4ml uf juice a day!!goot lucks wiff er E-Smok'n....Hecknaw
theres 50ml with the 510 kit and all together the JC stuff is around 60ml, my dad still has all his stuff he has now so ill just give him the menthol samples, the rest should last me a good while, i only smoke 2 packs every 3 days of analogs (Cam Wides) if not i can always make another purchase. very used to scrounging money when broke for smokes cept now $20 will last me longer than a few days

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
That looks like a pretty good start-up. I thought about getting the same 510 kit from them, but then I decided I wanted to go with the eGo but they didn't offer the ego as a "everything you need package".

Good luck with it and welcome to ECF!

*edit* since you're getting the ego cartomizers you might want to get a syringe to fill them. I read on here that someone came up with a way to fill them without a syringe. Might be in the cart mod section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread