Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hi ancient...Welcome to ECF...

I mention this only because it took me 2? 3? years to figure this out...but...if you click on "Watch Thread" at the top right of the first post (I usually check NO Emails on the Pop-Up that comes up)...then when you return to ECF you can click on "Watched Threads" in the 2nd GREY bar at the top...to get a list of your threads with UNread (by you) new posts...

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi.smoked one yesterday non today so far,I find chain vaping stops the urge for tobacco,I couldn't get on with direct lung vaping much prefer mtl and use 16mg or 18mg tobacco e-liquid and use 88vape products although my favourite vape is with a vapo**** f*** with glass atomizer,I seem to have lost the craving and when it kicks in its easier to vape and it quickly subsides,keeping my fingers crossed,thanks for the support.

88vape = good.
Vapo**** = bad.

All the Vapo**** stuff is re-branded. That is a very cheap eGo battery (£1.89) with a 60p "H2" clearomizer. So, yes basically a £2.49 e-cig for £19.99.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but as I said in my post
There are also LOTS of UK brands that take hardware you or me could buy tomorrow from either England (Cheaper) or China (Cheaper still).

Vapo**** are a bunch of southern (Surrey) businessmen who hide the fact all their products are ripped off famous brands. It's such low quality stuff the mind boggles. If I can buy it for £2.49, they are probably paying £1.49.

I bet it comes with 'free' liquid too. Just get out of there. :thumb:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I got the latest tobacco flavour 88vape from Asda (97p) just now when I clicked and collected. I hope it's good 'un.
There's still 7 bottles of LiQuid upstairs too. Only a couple of tobaccos in that lot. :)
If it's bland... it gets the RY4 Double (TPA) treatment with a dash of caramel (Key West or Decadent) I know how to live. :D

Reactions: stols001

ancientvaper

Sep 29, 2018
Chatham Kent U.K.
Welcome, and congrats on cutting down. Like Anna says, for some, vaping makes quitting easy ... for the rest of us it makes quitting possible.

Let us know what you are using and some around here may be able to give you advice on getting the most out what you have.
Iam using a Joytech EGO AIO,WITH NIC SALTS and my cheapies(88vape) in between,seem to have lost the craving not smoked for 6 days now and have gone off taste and smell of burning tobacco.Thanks for the encouragement.

ancientvaper

Sep 29, 2018
Chatham Kent U.K.
I got the latest tobacco flavour 88vape from Asda (97p) just now when I clicked and collected. I hope it's good 'un.
There's still 7 bottles of LiQuid upstairs too. Only a couple of tobaccos in that lot. :)
If it's bland... it gets the RY4 Double (TPA) treatment with a dash of caramel (Key West or Decadent) I know how to live. :D
This. magic e-liquid has helped with my efforts in quitting smoking

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Iam using a Joytech EGO AIO,WITH NIC SALTS and my cheapies(88vape) in between,seem to have lost the craving not smoked for 6 days now and have gone off taste and smell of burning tobacco.Thanks for the encouragement.
The AIO uses the same coils as the old cubis tank. I rate them.

Reactions: stols001

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Glad to hear vaping is working for you, and CONGRATS on 6 days ... that's no small feat.

I have used an Ego AIO --- mine was prone to airlocking and not wicking well and I had to keep unscrewing the top to release air-bubbles from the bottom of the cubis coil every 6 to 10 vapes or so just so it would wick properly again. I had a cubis tank that did the same thing. Fortunately, I had a few trouble free Ego One tanks with rebuildable CLR coils to rely on, but these days I'm back to primarily squonking.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Gmine was prone to airlocking and not wicking well and I had to keep unscrewing the top to release air-bubbles from the bottom of the cubis coil every 6 to 10 vapes or so just so it would wick properly again. I had a cubis tank that did the same thing.

I squonk at home. You are right about the airlock on the Cubis tank. I found the Cubis better with variable power so less air-lock-releasing was necessary.

The Cubis with the 0.6 at 14-18 watts is still one of my favourites, although I am trying out lots of Pod systems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread