• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Guess what i saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
nico.jpg
what are they trying to hide? who are they trying to protect?

Last edited:

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
Hmmmmm. I personally won't go for it. Nothing to play around with, no flashy work of art to hide, no 200 flavors and 20,000 reciepes to try......... nothing for me.

Who does the brand belong to? Anyways, if vaping is legalised in SG, their gum, inhaler and all those nic patches will rot in their shelves.

precisely, that what i have been trying to say all along. it is never abt the tobacco taxes

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
na , it does not belong to T , its those big Pharmaceutical which are the 1 making noise. Try GSK =)

Well as GSK is worldwide they should go with the flow instead of putting so much effort into influencing governments. Quickly cut loss ie, get rid of the whole nic replacement division. Trading against the market is suicide.

So I guessed right? lol, just typical, but whatever, don't really care anyhow, government has been ......ed up till now, I don't see anything they would do that wouldn't be deemed ......ed except the legalization of vaping.

What to do? "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's". A bunch of self-serving bureaucrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread