Guidance on how much vape is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

New to vaping, and the forums. My main question is how much is too much vaping with 2.4. Below are details.

I've been using snus for years, and use a lot of it, on a daily basis. I just discovered vaping and am loving it. I have been able to completely stop using snus.

However, I don't want to poison myself either. I have a v2 system right now and have been using their 1.8 pre filled cartridges while waiting for my mail order to arrive. I purchased a bottle of 2.4 e juice because I wanted to have that kick of nicotine. I also enjoy the act of vaping while watching TV or gaming, surfing the net, driving, etc.

I want to place another order for a lower nicotine e juice that I can just vape on during the day, but I am curious how low should I go. I don't want to over do the nicotine.

I also would like to know, how much is TOO much vaping while using 2.4 ejuice. I again don't want to over do the amount I intake.

I understand it's different for everyone, but if anyone could give me some generalized suggestions it would be much, much, appreciated.

Thank you,
Raavysaavy

XTERRA

Aug 9, 2013
NOT HERE
well I started with 2.4 moved to 1.2 now at .6 in a month ,, i still have 2.4 stuff that i use when i really really want a analog ,, but i tend to stay in the 1.2 to .6 range ,, a .6 with really good flavor i will vape it all day ,, and even 1.2 if the flavor is there i will vape it all day as well ,, but i cant take the 2.4 all day ,, seems my body knows when is enuff ,, head starts to hurt ,,, but my advice is just find a juice you like that is 1.2 or less and vape it all day you should be fine ,, your body will let you know when enuff is enuff

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
raavysaavy said:
I understand it's different for everyone, but if anyone could give me some generalized suggestions it would be much, much, appreciated.
I go through about 10-12ml a day of 18-24 ml/mg juice.

When I break out in a cold sweat, hot flashes and dizzy spells... then I start vaping. ;-)

Actually, that's when my body says it's time to back off.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Pretty much getting the hersey squirts, vomiting or dizziness are the leading indicators of vaping too much. The runs don't bother me much, I just put a pair of Depends on (I wear them on Sundays anyways so I can watch football all day without having to get up) and play through the pain but the vomiting really runs the taste of my juice and dizziness means I spill juice so I stop then.

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
Pretty much getting the hersey squirts, vomiting or dizziness are the leading indicators of vaping too much. The runs don't bother me much, I just put a pair of Depends on (I wear them on Sundays anyways so I can watch football all day without having to get up) and play through the pain but the vomiting really runs the taste of my juice and dizziness means I spill juice so I stop then.

I can only guess......you watch football alone ??? :laugh:

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Too Much Vape? No Such Thing!

If you're new to vaping, that means you're new to quitting. If you're goal is to replace smoking with vaping, then vape all you want and don't worry about it. If you start feeling a little sick, drink some water, wait a bit, then after you feel better, resume vaping. Don't worry about it in the beginning. You will find for the first few weeks you will want to vape all the time. Go ahead. You will eventually calm down and find what's normal for you.

Good Luck!
You can do it, we have all been there, and we know it's possible.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I can only guess......you watch football alone ??? :laugh:

Alone? My old frat bros comes over...well those still alive and in the area. We get a pony keg, some White Castle sliders, Depends up and pretend its a European mud spa. With the hurricane movie set fan I bought last year, you can hardly smell a thing. The neighbors all complain about the sewer system smell the next day.

I use mostly 24 mg, day and night. Been thinking about going lower to 16 mg so I could actually get more than 3 hours of sleep. You might want to consider starting low and moving up if the urge to use tobacco products comes back. Thanks for the Depends idea. I like to play online poker tournaments for real money, the breaks last only a few minutes, and it takes me longer than that to hit the head. I hate coming back and seeing they folded my two aces because I was away too long. Nobody, especially Uncle Ralphie, should make fun of Depends. If it is good enough for astronauts, it is good enough for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread