Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
DCA = Drip Cup Adapter (accessory) turns a 306 or io6 (to be released) into a sealed atomizer. Reduces the chance of leaking (still leaks if you lean it on it's side or upside down) but upright = no leaks (unless SEVERELY FLOODED)

Drip Shield is a tube that goes over an atomizer to prevent leaking. It was originally designed around the 901 atomizer but it has been adapted to use with 510, and 306 atomizers. Some use them with the io6 as well - but more modifications are needed to your drip tip to allow consistent airflow.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
IO6 tips from Loft while vaping with a IO6 tip from Loft - doesn't get any better than this!

Thanks man - the tips and tip are both working perfectly. Finally found a really nice dripping combo for my p+10. Dripping IKV RY4 in a IKV IO6 made my day. :vapor:

i06.jpg

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hi. Someone pointed this thread out to me today, and I have a couple questions. And please talk in little letters to me. Treat me like I'm an idiot who knows nothing about this. Cuz I am. lol I barely know what an atty looks like. In fact, I have seen the outside, have no idea what is on the inside. I've heard folks talk about flooding them, dripping on the coil, I've got these weird things that I ordered by mistake thinking they were mini cartos (duhhh) that I think might be cartridges that go with an atty? I basically want a decent atty to test juices on a riva. Like a dummy I didn't get the kit that came with attys cuz I saw one that came with DC 4 ml cartos and thought it was a better deal.

I just want something that will give me a decent idea of what a juice is supposed to taste like when I get a new one, and that I can vape on at home if I want to do more dripping.
Now, what does blow out the primer mean. I understand put your mouth over a hole and blow. Battery end? Dripping end? Will it all just come right out or do I need to look for something specific to tell me it's all gone?

What exactly is on the inside of the atty, and what am I aiming for when I drip juice, and how can I tell if it's flooded, and what should I do to avoid that?

Bridge vs no bridge? Do I want a bridge? Why or why not?

I've not found many videos on dripping. Do you know of any (wanna make one) that covers dripping for dummies? Sorry to be such a Pita. Part of it is that I'm a visual learner, part of it is due to a mild brain injury I understand much better when someone holds up an item and says, this is a drip shield, this is where it goes, this is how you use it. lol I'm guessing that there aren't really any detailed videos due to the fact that you basically just drip and vape. But I've heard many, including you, say there is a definite learning curve. So....can you learn me? Or direct me to someone who can learn me? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread