Gummy Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

questionmark425

Jun 11, 2012
Colorado
WINNING!!

Man, I just got this in the mail today and am totally loving it! This is a must have for anyone who likes fruity vapes, I like this better than Blue Bulls. The only problem is now I'm really craving gummy bears, LOL

I just got some of this and the Pineapple Orange Banana today and both of them are GREAT!

But I detect just a bit of the cinnacyde cinnamon in both of them, as well as my Markimar's mix.

I wonder if there is a bit of cinnamon in all of these juices, and that's why they are so much better then all of the other juices I have tried.

Geoff is doing something over there, because all of his juices are so excellent it has ruined all other juice vendors for me lol.

All I vape is TV all day every day now. :vapor:

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
I'm loving my caramel popcorn and cafe mocha - just got them yesterday. I have to admit though: I'm surprised and actually pleased with the subtlety of the flavours: they're not a kick-in-your-face-make-your-mouth-pucker, they're pretty mellow (to me).

Caramel popcorn's a favorite of mine. After letting some build up on a stardust tank, the flavor gets better and better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread