-=:|Gunner's Gold Gourmet E-Juice|:=- 225ml Free Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Appreciate that, still new over here and trying to make sure I don't violate the mile long list of rules ;-)

Only one entry per person for this contest, will be doing some different things once this one ends, likely a daily giveaway in November. Was going to update the OP to clarify this but can't anymore.

Thanks for the clarification.
Might be a bit rough getting 300 entries at 1 per person. 300 posts might be possible.

Botboy141

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 5, 2014
United States
www.gggejuice.com
Thanks for the clarification.
Might be a bit rough getting 300 entries at 1 per person. 300 posts might be possible.

Yeah it started off strong but has died down a bit. I'll make some adjustments on the next giveaway! Thinking the next one will start Sunday and will be a free bottle daily and you can enter every day.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Yeah it started off strong but has died down a bit. I'll make some adjustments on the next giveaway! Thinking the next one will start Sunday and will be a free bottle daily and you can enter every day.

That would be a cool contest.

Something to keep in mind when you have 1 entry per person and are looking to get a certain number of entries is that only a very small percentage of ECF members enter.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Yeah traffic following this sub is smaller than I had anticipated. We're a new juice line but once you get a taste of 'em, well, just wait and see ;-).

Hopefully some of the winners from this weeks contest will write some honest reviews ;-).

You might get more people if you announce that now you are going to let everyone post their choice of flavors once per day, rather than only one entry for the whole contest. I have seen other vendors do that when their contest came to a crawl.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Yeah traffic following this sub is smaller than I had anticipated. We're a new juice line but once you get a taste of 'em, well, just wait and see ;-).

Hopefully some of the winners from this weeks contest will write some honest reviews ;-).

you will from me if im one of the winners :p

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Only 12 hours left for anyone that has not yet entered. Winners will be chosen at midnight CST if I'm awake (likely) otherwise Sunday!

Good luck everyone!

I posted this on the contest thread! I'm always looking for new flavors to try. I'm very fond of fruit flavors that taste like the real fruit, like strawberry, peaches, or cherry. Sometimes a little cream flavor with the fruit is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread