Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just purchased a Clearomizer 1.7 for my KGO. I filled it. Every third inhale or more, or less I get a Horrible burnt inhale..... can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

This is a Classic sign of a CE2 that Isn't wicking Fast Enough. What Ohms did you buy?

The Easiest fix is to "Tilt" the Battery end Up Slightly and let the e-liquid Pool around the Ceramic Cup while you take a hit.

You might also Check Out this thread...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-tricks-ce-2-mods-technical-info-videos.html

It has a Bunch of Easy Mods and Tips to get the most out of your CE2.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I use the ones for the 510, and I always clean them before I use them.
Then on the silicone piece that has the cutouts on the side, I trim the cutouts back. Be careful and not trim too much though.

The /\ tech is a Great Technique.

I posted a DWG of it in the Thread linked above.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

enchantedwonder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
California
Okay, :) It was a 1.7 Ohms for my KGO. Mine is a little different then this one, but I took it apart and "fluffed the wick" I hope I did it correctly :) Time will tell. The first couple of draws have been good. Thank so much... I have had some bad cartos and there isn't anything more disappointing then spending money and having it not work. I'll try it today and will update.
Btw.. if anyone else reads this... if it is filled with juice you can't see the wick fyi... :)

Thank you again!

scalewiz

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
On quick calculation, you would be getting about 8 watts power at the coil. This is at 3.7 volts; fresh off the charger it would be somewhat higher. This is pushing the limits on what a CE2 clearomizer normally tastes good at. In your case, any mod you can do to improve the wicking will give you the best results. Also, don't waste any time when taking a hit; a good airflow over that hot coil will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread