Had my Xhaler for a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
I have a new debit card i got just for you, so i set up a new account with you also. Just got in the charger so I'm on the way.

You'll see the address change soon, just bought a house again, at this stage it's the last. I think i said that the last time though.

Anyway, xhaler was what i was looking for all along, feel like I'm moving on up in the world with this thing. I love the simpicity of it, the only real thing that can go wrong is the button and if your a stunod you fire up the atomizer for too long your sure to blow it out but that will take a while Im sure.

I'll be honest, i did some shopping around. My wife kept telling me to look all over the place, thats the italian in her. But, ahem, when she saw the puff exhale from this thing the first thing she wanted was a puff. lol You beat the Joye v3 hands down. With the circuitry they have in them and trying to keep the resistance down so they dont burn the body up, and all the other crap, it's just too much. With xhaler, its simple, the user is in control and you have all the power you need, the atomizer is like a fuse if your dumb enough to blow it and its just too simple. Somebody really thought about this thing before making it instead of all the bandaids trying to get it right. Good job on this one, thx.

If you have a belt clip for this thing and anything else i need, send me the invoice email and I'll pay it today. I real dont know what to get for it, its new to me. Just send an invoice link, honest..

Thanks.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
This thing is a real PV. Woooo

A few drops of cream soda and wow.

Nice, easy, great stuff...

:)

Mmmmmm! Cream soda! Ima get some of that! Need to put in an order for my Drewbacco anyway. Your going to love your xhaler! I don't hardy use anything else anymore. I usually get roughly 6 hours out of my batts! No fuss, no muss! :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread