Halo E. Cig. Which is most similar to Marlboro Light 100?---And other questions about Halo E. Cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I had decided to purchase Halo E. Cigs, but I think I'm changing my mind.

I smoke Marlboro Light's 100's, so I want an E Cigarette that looks, tastes and feels like a Marlboro Light 100. Also, I know I'm not going to find an E. Cig that tastes like a Marlboro Light 100. But I want one as close as psychologically possible.

I will be purchasing Halo's Classic White G6 Starter Kit. Although, their black filter on this E. Cig is a joke. Halo, how hard could it have been to have your designer color coat a filter in white?

Question/s: To mimic the exact length/size as possible to a Marlboro Light 100 which battery option from Halo should I chose?

Halo has two options: 78mm or 65mm.

Including the battery and other attachment, which size would past Marlboro Light 100's users recommend?

Also, from Halo's Cartomizer 5-Packs, I'm unsure what nicotine strength most resembles a Marlboro Light 100. They have too many options for me to make an appropriate choice. HX3, Prime, Malibu, Torque.
Any suggestions from Marlboro Light 100 users would be greatly appreciated. Also, can you please tell me why you prefer one flavor over the other?

Finally, Halo has a 30 day money back guarantee. I may be wrong, but I think I read that Halo will not give your full purchase price back if you return in 30 days. If I'm unsatisfied within 30 days will Halo give me all my money back? Halo, you obviously read this board. Can you please answer my questions too? I base that assumption on you answering others questions in this forum.

Update: I just Just got off the phone with V2. V2 offers a full refund within 30 days if I'm not satisfied. Regardless if I used all the cartomizers. This is the kind of customer service I like to hear. Halo does not offer a full refund within 30 days. You'll only get part of your money back. Is that correct, Halo?

I want to try Halo and V2. I will only pick one and return the other. What say you. Halo? If I'm unsatisfied with your product, will you give me a full refund, or just part?

Update 2: June 28th,
I want Halo to respond. Halo, V2 is offering a full refund on my full purchase price if I'm not satisfied. Once again, through all of the bias and unbiased reviews that I have read, you, Halo, and V2 appear to be best. But I want to try both before I make my final decision on who will get my hundreds/thousands of dollars. I have no interest in being a part of the thousand of biased robots that are pushing different E, Cig brands. What say you, Halo? You guys are obviously reading this.

Thank you.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hello. Flavor wise, Torque 56 @ 12mg or less for nic strength will be the closest to an light 100 cigarette.

The 78mm is the larger one, and would best mimic a 100 with cartomizer attached.

Also, Halo representatives can only post in their own sub-forum and are not allowed to post anywhere else. Once you reach your post count, you may post in that forum. Also, feel free to email them from their website in regards to their return policy.

xzvs

May 27, 2013
United States NOLA
I have tried freedom juice and torque56 and neither taste like malboro -- the closest thing I found to malboro was greensmoke "red" but it gives you nothing compared to the throat hit and vape production of halo. That said a friend was smoking the GS reds and still smoking malboro -- one hit on the Halo with torque and he was sold and doesn't smoke analog anymore. I cant speak for the G6 either as i went straight from GS to the Triton tank system. Funny bit is I was a camel smoker and my favorite vape at the moment is roar's black cherry with a hint of menthol (couldn't stand menthol analogs) so the bottom line is try some different stuff and you may be surprised by what you like in vape form. I havent touched an analog since day 1 vaping and while they don't allow smoking in my shop vaping is fine -- so I stay in the a/c and don't get rained on near as much.

TinaBaleena

Jun 3, 2013
Humble, TX
I purchased a V2 starter kit and still tell others that they should get one of their starter kits because you can get 15% off and free shipping. I then purchased two packs of cartomizers (Tribeca and Prime 15), G6 battery, and charger. I like the Tribeca so much that I then purchased 30 ml of Tribeca and 7ml of Kringle's curse (peppermint), Belgian Coco, Mystic Menthol, Freedom Juice, and 5 mini tanks.

So far I like Tribeca the best and Freedom Juice the least. The mini tanks and carts from Halo fit and work great on my V2 batts. The manual V2 batts work a little better than the G6 automatic that I purchased and last longer on a single charge. Also, the Halo Carts hold a little more juice than the V2 carts. The Halo juices are WAY better but limited so I am placing an order with Mt. Baker Vapor to try them out.
I would order the V2 starter kit and then order a la Cart from Halo and then try all the amazing flavors that you can. I have given up trying to find a tobacco flavor that tastes like Marlboro anymore. 2 ½ weeks off analogs and I can't understand why I liked that taste anymore. But I just may try the Torque just to see what it’s like.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I have tried freedom juice and torque56 and neither taste like malboro -- the closest thing I found to malboro was greensmoke "red" but it gives you nothing compared to the throat hit and vape production of halo. That said a friend was smoking the GS reds and still smoking malboro -- one hit on the Halo with torque and he was sold and doesn't smoke analog anymore. I cant speak for the G6 either as i went straight from GS to the Triton tank system. Funny bit is I was a camel smoker and my favorite vape at the moment is roar's black cherry with a hint of menthol (couldn't stand menthol analogs) so the bottom line is try some different stuff and you may be surprised by what you like in vape form. I havent touched an analog since day 1 vaping and while they don't allow smoking in my shop vaping is fine -- so I stay in the a/c and don't get rained on near as much.

Never said they tasted like a Marlboro. No juice will.

Torque 56 is the closest Halo juice that is analog like, slightly sweet, but the exhaled vapor has a cigarette smell to it. Freedom Juice is Camel-like with some spice. Turkish Tobacco is perfumey, Turkish with a cardamom kick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread