Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Hi,
I'm one of those hard nosed tobacco flavored juice guys. I can't say I've sampled them all because a new company pops up daily. I have been vaping since 09 and found only few tobacco juices I like. My favorite so far is Prime 15 from Halo. I don't like heavy smelling juice or juices that have back ground taste. Prime has a great throat hit and very little back ground taste in my opinion. Many people like Tribecca and Torque. I think they are good as far as flavor but the smell has got me complaints from co workers, that work for me!
I do like a different taste once in a while and I will head for some RY4 of one kind or another. That's pretty much it. If you want a flavor that has great vapor and throat hit. Also one that has a clean taste, give Prime 15 a try.
Dave

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I dripped some of Halo's Belgian Cocoa last night in an RDA with 1.2 ohm micro-coil on my k100 -- and I finally discovered the taste everyone raved about.

Previously, it didn't perform well enough in my T2 style Triton tank or G6 mini-tank -- all I got was a powdery, dark semi-sweet cocoa, and you could feel the texture. But while dripping it, I finally tasted the whole profile: the dark cocoa layered with a sweet, creamy milk chocolate and I couldn't stop vaping it! It was a Eureka! moment.

Now, along with Shamrock, I have the perfect dessert liquids. Perfect when dripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread