Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Yes, mount baker Vapor. Great juices, great prices, delivery within 24 hrs. I'm waiting on Cinnamon roll, butterscotch, peach, and a "build your own" I made of chocolate mint, fudge brownie, chocolate, and orange. You can add flavor shots and choose your PG/VG ratio, as well as your mg. of nic. You get a free 15ml. sample with an order of over $15 dollars too. Their RY4 is ok but doesn't compare to Tribeca in my opinion. They have an awesome Blueberry tobacco called Blu-bacco if you're into fruity tobaccos. I've been vaping Halo's Shamrock all day, which is like a rich chocolate mint. Just finishing off a 30ml. bottle I've had for about a month and the longer it steeps the better it gets....mostly true for all juices. Halo's juices have a complexity that is unlike other vendors I've tried, so their pricing is in line with their quality. I'll most likely order from them again. That Tribeca is calling my name! :)

MBV...Mount Baker Vapor, right? I was on their website the other day and have decided their juice is on the 'try list'. If its Mount Baker your talking about, some of the juices on their site look interesting. And Tribeca as awesome? Agreed! Looking forward to purchasing a 30ml.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
i buy halo's mystic & malibu monthly.......cant get enough :)

This.

I am new and have been trying nothing but local B&M flavors until a week ago. I bought Sub-zero after trying three different local B&m menthol flavors and was blown AWAY. I went back later that same day and bought Kringles Curse which I love and went back the following day and bought Tribecca. (not my favorite)

I know I am new and have not tried any other online vendor yet but Halo has really impressed me.

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Indiana USA
That sounds great! I'm placing an order today and going to try some of the midnight apple. And of course, I'm ordering more Tribeca and Belgian Cocoa.

Midnight Apple tastes pretty damn good. I have a sample and when finished will probably order another sample to make sure I want a 30ml. We seem to have similar tastes. I've been through the Tobacco and Gourmet samplers from Halo. And, so far have purchased 30ml's of Turkish Tobacco, Belgian Cocoa and now waiting on Tribeca.

Xcighippy

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
OC CA
I had to laugh when I read a couple reply's about Prime15. Halo was the first tobacco flavors I was introduced to when I started vaping about 3 months ago. Told the guy at the b&m store I wanted tobacco flavors. He put Tribeca, Torgue56, and Prime 15 in front of me and said try these. Tribeca, pretty good. Torque 56, umm not bad... Prime 15 ugggh tastes and smells like dirty dishwater or mildew!!
Anyway, being new and these were the only flavors I have ever tried in my life I bought a bottle of each. Ya know what? The Prime 15 is now my favorite vape of all! I use it all day with Captain Jack and Longhorn being 2nd and 3rd. Goes to show how taste can change, I guess.

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Indiana USA
I had to laugh when I read a couple reply's about Prime15. Halo was the first tobacco flavors I was introduced to when I started vaping about 3 months ago. Told the guy at the b&m store I wanted tobacco flavors. He put Tribeca, Torgue56, and Prime 15 in front of me and said try these. Tribeca, pretty good. Torque 56, umm not bad... Prime 15 ugggh tastes and smells like dirty dishwater or mildew!!
Anyway, being new and these were the only flavors I have ever tried in my life I bought a bottle of each. Ya know what? The Prime 15 is now my favorite vape of all! I use it all day with Captain Jack and Longhorn being 2nd and 3rd. Goes to show how taste can change, I guess.
Prime 15 strikes me as honey roasted almond with the salt and sweet pulled way into the background. But I get the salty as a bit stronger than the sweet. It's definitely not an unpleasant vape, but I find it just a bit boring. But sometimes people probably don't want to be bowled over by chocolate, peppermint or other strong flavors so I could easily see how this could be someone's ADV. I've not yet tried Captain Jack and am curious about it. How is it to your palate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread