HALO Fans And Also Everyone Else ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
Hey Vapers, Did anyone order nicQuid from Halo BEFORE all the new USA government crap-PMTA Filings-etc that costs millions $$$$ and driving many brands out of business? Due to this Halo was forced to abandon almost ALL of their flavors (except for only around three), so if you wanted them, it was required to order pretty early before all the gov't BS took effect.

In an attempt to stock up on flavors no longer available I placed a reasonable sized order and shipping took ages to arrive - around 1.5 months. A caveat to the latter is that I'm in Toronto right now (some here know me from Tampa FL), & something really weird is that the packaging says it went from the USA, to Sweden (post mark), then finally to Canada. WTF?! And, to boot, Customs even opened the packages, which is pretty evident by a big sticker stating this.

Here's my Order1: (2x 24mg/60ml) Black Diamond & Timber tobacco, (2x nic salt/50mg/30ml) Turkish tobacco & Tribeca. And, Order2: (2x 24mg/60ml) Devlin & Malibu. Guess they ran out of Malibu, so Halo substituted that for another 60ml Timber, PLUS TWO EXTRA Nic Salts, which IMO is a pretty sweet deal.

So, NOT in any way complaining, but just wondering if anyone ordered from Halo during the aforementioned time periods & experienced any similar issues?

UPDATE: seems like if you're OUTSIDE the US you can still order many of the pre-PMTA flavors.

PS >>> do y'all keep overstocked nicQuid in the freezer? TIA!!

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread