Halo Freedom/Smooth/Torque recipes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsalinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
New Jersey
I'm VERY glad I found this thread. I'm VERY disappointed that I haven't found an answer to my question. Totally Wicked currently has stock on Patriot Range American Red tobacco - premixed. They have no stock on the flavor concentrate. It doesn't sound like anyone here is sure about the future of this flavor concentrate. To that end I have emailed them again asking if, not when, they will get this flavor again.

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
It could be that Halo themselves made it, and pulled the deal? Maybe they saw this thread. lol. They're the ones who say they employ their flavor chemists.

If that's the case though, then TW wouldn't come up with something "like it" anytime soon.

edit: Considering how immature this industry is, I wouldn't put it past someone actually stealing the recipes and shopping it around, and maybe TW unknowingly getting involved.

Strangely, Goodejuice has some new "lab" flavors that are supposed to taste exactly like some of Halo's stuff too.

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
decadant vapor flavorings link below. im not sure if its the same as the TW Patroit Range flavorings but the names are the same for the most part. but whats weird is that theyre only on the UK site. the US site does not have the concentrates.

Decadent Vapours Flavourings

does anyone know if the TW Red Label concentrates are the same as the patroit range? i tend to think not, but again lots of the names are the same.

_and theyre called lab flavors because they are supposedly created in a lab. who knows for sure though.

Zoos

ECF Veteran
decadant vapor flavorings link below. im not sure if its the same as the TW Patroit Range flavorings but the names are the same for the most part. but whats weird is that theyre only on the UK site. the US site does not have the concentrates.

Decadent Vapours Flavourings

does anyone know if the TW Red Label concentrates are the same as the patroit range? i tend to think not, but again lots of the names are the same.

_and theyre called lab flavors because they are supposedly created in a lab. who knows for sure though.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dom-smooth-torque-recipes-28.html#post6550620

Clarkjs21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Michigan, US
I really doubt Halo is going to sell the concentrate to anyone anymore. I really think it hurt their sales too much. Ive sent PMs to a couple of the associates here on the forums and havent heard anything back. Sucks because I cant afford to vape premix and really love vaping the PR555 all day everyday.

attymiser

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New York
I couldn"t stand not being able to make my own Torque 56. I actually think mine was better than Halo's. What I did to overcome my withdrawl was purchase some Torque from Halo. Then I made a batch of liquid with about 5% of cowboy flavoring and added an additional 5% of the Torque from Halo to give it that flavor. It isn't as good as my original recipe but at least now I got something I can vape without breaking the bank.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I do not see these flavors under the patriot line at all, no tobacco flavors at all someone have a link, please.

I don't see these flavors on the TW 5 ml Patriot Range Concentrates either. Are they just out of them for now?
They have them in the premixed Patriot Range juice but not in the 5 ml concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread