Halo restocking frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardG6

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone else purchase the new Gusto/Aspire from Halo? I did about 6 weeks ago. I'm finding the Tribeca12 mg pods have been out of stock for a month. I love the device it is/was fantastic but now it's useless. Also the tan G6 blanks have also been out of stock for over a month now. They seem to hold more juice than the colored blanks. I love Halo products and their Tribeca ejuice. I've been loyal customer for years. They sell quality stuff, but I'm afraid they are pulling super market tactics and not restocking popular items on purpose. I can see items being out of stock for a week or two, but over a month? Anyone else out there share my concern?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
That is one problem of getting involved with proprietary vape gear, besides the outrageous costs.
The pods can be refilled a couple times if yours has the little rubber plug in them.

Buy the halo liquid, refill a few times, but that doesn't solve a long term problem of being out of stock or even discontinued.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Anyone else purchase the new Gusto/Aspire from Halo? I did about 6 weeks ago. I'm finding the Tribeca12 mg pods have been out of stock for a month. I love the device it is/was fantastic but now it's useless. Also the tan G6 blanks have also been out of stock for over a month now. They seem to hold more juice than the colored blanks. I love Halo products and their Tribeca ejuice. I've been loyal customer for years. They sell quality stuff, but I'm afraid they are pulling super market tactics and not restocking popular items on purpose. I can see items being out of stock for a week or two, but over a month? Anyone else out there share my concern?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to try the ECF search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in " Tribeca ejuice".

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread