Halo torque 56?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
I love Halo, but I've never been able to vape it straight away. Shame too, because it takes me a good month to get full flavor.

I let my Halo juices sit for two weeks plus. I agree, they just take time to fully develop into awesome flavors. After they have sat for a while I give them a good shake, then vape.

blackmasuke

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
I just got a bunch of halo samplers in today and I couldn't quite put my finger on some of the flavors in torque 56 and smooth 8. I'm glad I found this thread though cause now I know it's the min that I'm tasting. I knew I've had that flavor before but I just couldn't figure it out lol. However, I am enjoying their juices thoroughly. Does anybody get a real nasty burnt carto taste from midnight apple?

Kyl46&2

Aug 2, 2012
Minnesota
so i got my order in from JC and first off they don't lie about customer service. 2 days shipping and it came in. to top it off i ordered during the labor day sale 20% off and they gave me a 30ml on one of my juices when i ordered a 15ml. how cool is that! i saved some where around 22 bucks. the juices rock. tennesee cured, silverthorn, summer peach, and solstice witch is the one i ordered in the 15ml only cause i was a little leery if i'd like it or not. didn't want to be stuck with 30ml's of something i may not like. still they were so cool that they compted the extra 15 at no charge. can't complain even if i don't like it. thats just good customer service. haven't tried it yet so i don't know how it is. i did try the ten cured 50/50 with silverthorn and each one alone to see witch is my favorite. i can't decide. they are all good in they're own ways. the summer peach is awesome. it left this after taste like sucking on a peach jolly rancher

Nick Fantastic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
LI, NY
Not sure about this one. I just tried my Torque56 for the first time last night. I tasted a pretty strong spice that I couldn't quite put my finger on... after reading through the thread I believe DC2 is correct - it's ginger!! Also picking up some rum and/or raisin notes I think.

I'm not sold on it, to be honest. It's totally different from the Tribeca I was working on all last week. Torque56 seems to have less overall sweetness and flavor than Tribeca, which is fine, but the throat hit of the Torque56 is almost non-existent in comparison. I'm gonna give it a few weeks and see if it gets any stronger.

I'm just a newb on a Joye510 starter kit, so that could be part of it as well. Placed an order today for a bunch of new gear, not lovin the 510/cartridge system. Hopefully a Twist and VV Nova will make the experience a little more enjoyable. Does Torque56 vape better at a higher voltage maybe?

Cheers,
Nick

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Torque56 is my fave vape along with Menthol Ice, Tribeca and Bella Valente. But Torque56 still sums it all for me. I am not good with flavor description, but it is THE vape for me! :)

It just reminds me of the filterless. Camels without the burning paper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread