Halo - Twisted Java

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
As many of you know, Modern Vapor is a one stop place known for great service to get great hardware and a large selection of juices, including selling flavors by Halo. My daily vapes are Halo, so I like to post my thoughts on their new flavors now that they're expanding their line.

Here is what Halo says about Twisted Java...

Twisted Java offers an intense gourmet coffee blend that is full of flavor. Built on a premium espresso base and layered with ample amounts of Peppermint, this complex blend is topped off with Caramel and Macadamia Nut nuances. This flavor is perfect for those seeking a delicious harmony of gourmet flavored coffee with a Minty twist.

This is a classic espresso flavor with a Halo twist. The espresso flavor is top notch and it really is the perfect balance of the other flavors - just enough peppermint without being overpowering. Unlike the cappuccino in Cafe Mocha, this has that slight burnt taste, hence it being espresso and not cappuccino. The throat hit and vapor is very good. I would say the throat hit is even better than the other new flavor, Cafe Mocha. A lot of people are going to love this. If you don't like coffee flavors though, you probably won't like it - my wife didn't and never does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread