Halo - ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
What's going on with Halo.. No-one seems to be carrying their juice anymore.. I tried to order from them and they won't ship juice to NYS.. Their web site has next to nothing on it for hardware and coils and it's been messed up to the point it's virtually impossible to navigate. Going to miss the Tribeca which they are only selling as Pg no more High VG.. "Selling" to you providing you live in a FREE State I guess. Is Halo going under...?
Cause they couldn't live-up to the standards when all the controversy with the states that are banning & their licensing requirements is what I was told & they had to quit selling most of their items to & in the U.S.A. !

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
When I first started vaping in early 2013 I started with Halo G6 gear and I bought a few of their liquids to get by until all the DIY supplies and equipment I also had ordered came. Included in the liquids was Tribeca, and I even ordered it from them a couple more times.

Anyway, I remember seeing some clone recipes for Tribeca at the e-Liquids Recipes website.

And in my ECF files I bookmarked this thread that may be of some help.
Tribeca Clone 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread