Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Seriously, what gives Halo?

This whole weekend, your site keeps timing out, throwing off 500 and 502 errors.

Move your host, fire your webmaster, sacrifice a goat to the sun god, whatever it takes. You are an leader in an industry that is primarily built up as E-Commerce, and yet you cant fix and stabilize your "store" in 24hrs on a weekend? That is something I expect from a "mom n pop" operation.

The cart keeps breaking, coupon codes wont work consistently, and all your Customer reps will say in online chat is, "we are aware".

BOGO opportunity lost for me :(

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hi, FallenRawToast. Good to see you again.

I'm not getting the 500/502 errors. I'm not sure, but it might be worse on certain browsers. (I use Firefox)

However, Halo's site is slow. I mean, turtle slow. It's slower than weather dot com. It is by far the slowest vendor site I deal with. It really should not take 20 minutes to make a purchase.

And FallenRT, Halo currently doesn't have a dedicated ecf Supplier Associate (Zenena has left), so a Halo response to this might be a while, too.

I'm glad Halo came out with new products and bigger sizes. But I agree, their website needs serious upgrading.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread