Halo's Kringle's Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Thought I'd share my experience with this new Halo flavor...

Interesting flavor, to say the least! For me, this one is like vaping a candy cane...just pure sweet peppermint goodness. Solid throat hit at 12mg and nice vapor production. No tobacco taste in this juice. This is quite different from their normal menthol juices in that it doesn't have the tobacco undertone to it at all. It's just like vaping Christmas! :) Nice job on this one, Halo.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I have a Halo tobacco sample pack coming and I saw the peppermint juice on their web page when I ordered. I have almost 60ml of Madvapes Candy Cane in my storage box since Christmas. I vaped that juice for quite a while and enjoyed it but it was highly VG based, thick and dark, and killed cartomizers like crazy.

How thick is Kringle's curse? Do you know the mix ratio? It it thick or thin and is it carto friendly?

I have www.awesomevapor.com Peppermint now. It's a light yellow amber color (like beer) and is thin and just right for a carto. It's also a good clean tasting peppermint that I add into a carto of tobacco juices to taste.

Last edited:

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I have a Halo tobacco sample pack coming and I saw the peppermint juice on their web page when I ordered. I have almost 60ml of Madvapes Candy Cane in my storage box since Christmas. I vaped that juice for quite a while and enjoyed it but it was highly VG based, thick and dark, and killed cartomizers like crazy.

How thick is Kringle's curse? Do you know the mix ratio? It it thick or thin and is it carto friendly?

I have Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories | Awesome Vapor Peppermint now. It's a light yellow amber color (like beer) and is thin and just right for a carto. It's also a good clean tasting peppermint that I add into a carto of tobacco juices to taste.

I don't know how familiar you are with the Halo juices, Dave, but all of them have about the same consistency (IMO). I'm guessing 80/20 or maybe even 70/30, but I'm very unsure about that. Very carto friendly (all I use), and it is colorless. I've had nothing but the best of luck with all their juices in cartos, even the darker ones like their Belgian Cocoa which, btw, is fantastic stuff if you like chocolate!

HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread