Absolute best Strawberry and Cream/Custard E-liquid thread! (What's yours? Post here baby!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarBlaze

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2014
Vape Haven, Utah USA
ok i like strawberry and i like creams but Boosted and Unicorn Milk are wack to my taste bud i smoked my last anolog 3 or 4 months ago and maybe my taste buds are still broken but i dont even get a hint of stawberry from either of these to juice and i have a 30 ml boosted and a 15 ml of Unicorn milk that will most likely go bad on my self and i bought boosted cause vape magazine voted it number one for 2014 i wanted to cry

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
White label juice co makes a strawberry custard. I just got mine In the mail today and it is delicious, I've been vaping on it all day. I was very surprised at the amount of flavor considering they only make 100%vg juices. Not to mention it's only $20 for 100 ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I starched a ton of threads to cone back here and say thank you! Obviously I have your recommendation a shot bc..well, if your a Floyd fan you must be right, I gotta say I'm a picky basterd and you were right on, my new favorite juice! Simply awesome, thanks again!

If you've got any other recommendations, I'd love to hear em!

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
Give Beard Vape Co a try, there #5 is a NY strawberry cheesecake. It is SO good, i instantly bought a 120ml after my first try. Its a little pricey but it honestly is the best real tasting strawberry juice ive had.
How's the cheesecake part? I'm desperately trying to find something as Google as nicoticket's Sr NY cheesecake since I can't get it anymore. ..

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
How's the cheesecake part? I'm desperately trying to find something as Google as nicoticket's Sr NY cheesecake since I can't get it anymore. ..
Its good man! Trust me, buying a tiny 15ml i dont think you would regret it. The strawberry is the main flavor but its creamy like a cheesecake and you get the graham cracker crust in there as well.

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
Sweet I'll fire on a big bottle then, I don't realty order anythign less than thirty. Unless I can sample a few or they throw in a sample of my choice, I'd I life it I'll buy it. I just ordered a couple 100 of white label, strawberry custard, I love it but it's all I order bc they wouldn't send me any samples of their others, so stipid, that pisses me off, it's so dumb I word have ordered 100ml at least if anythign that Iiked. Well see if they do wit this order. I'll Def check out beard, thanks bud!

Last edited:

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
No problem, hope you like it. How is white label? Ive heard a lot a good and bad things about them, same with dr. Crimmys. Ive been wanting to try both vendors but im a little hesitant.

I have been hesitant to try White Label, but I have tried numerous juices from Dr. Crimmy's with ABSOLUTELY NO complaints. Their Kitty Milk and OD line have been my go to for weeks. I have also tried the Crimm Brulee, Belgian Waffle, Boston Creme Pie and SOD. I can't wait to justify my next order to try some of the Fruity Loops and Strawberry Cheesecake that I have been eyeballing.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I have been hesitant to try White Label, but I have tried numerous juices from Dr. Crimmy's with ABSOLUTELY NO complaints. Their Kitty Milk and OD line have been my go to for weeks. I have also tried the Crimm Brulee, Belgian Waffle, Boston Creme Pie and SOD. I can't wait to justify my next order to try some of the Fruity Loops and Strawberry Cheesecake that I have been eyeballing.
Ha lol those are the 2 that ive been wanting myself. That and the raspberry OD and the strawberry OD. Theres just too much want. I just wanted to hear a review or something from someone before i go and buy anything.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Ha lol those are the 2 that ive been wanting myself. That and the raspberry OD and the strawberry OD. Theres just too much want. I just wanted to hear a review or something from someone before i go and buy anything.

I highly recommend the Kitty Milk and Strawberry OD. I have heard great things about the Raspberry but am not a raspberry fan personally. They have a sampler pack up now that you can pick from a few of the flavors to get them in 30ml. Not a bad price for quantity either way. I'm hanging on to see if they do a "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" sale which will determine how much I spend ;)

edit: the Kitty Milk is the Strawberry OD (their own signature French Vanilla Custard for those who don't know) with amazing creamy cheesecake w/o graham cracker. Its to die for. Lately I've been having a problem with custards (of all types and flavors), so that's why I'm leaning so hard toward the Strawberry Cheesecake he offers.

Last edited:

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
How are all of these right out of the mail? WL was great day one. I really hate juice that I need to let steep. I'm interested 8n the cheesecake the most but if you guys could lmk I'd appreciate it. Killerliquid.com us3s to be something that I always had a 120ml strawberries and cream on hand, I go thru a lot of juice, but they upped their prices ,I have to pay 25% extra for flavor shots to get it where it should be so that's why I started looking for a replacement. WL is Def my new go to but I'm gonna hop on all the others aswell thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread