Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
im pretty pumped for mine.

Coast 2 Coast did a presale that i believe is sold out. but now 101 vape has put up a presale. its 44.99. i scooped one. ship date is november some time. i plan to slap my FT KF clone on it. and it'll be at least next month before i get that so, thats fine. double presale mod lol.

one thing im wondering though is the description on 101vapes site says 18350/18490. the tube doesnt look adjustable, but maybe it is? i wonder if there would be a second tube to use for 18490.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Got my C2C order in!

Now what kind of delivery system should I pair it with so as to achieve maximum brutality?????????

I plan to go with my kayfun clone once it comes from ft. The ithaka looks pretty sick on it. Other than that, I'd say a nice hefty genny would look pretty slick too.

twistedchild316

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
East Texas
www.youtube.com
I ordered one.....I was like
so+much+want.jpg

1. 1:1 copy of original
2. 100% full stainless steel
3. engraved logo on side
4. lock protection system
5. brass connection for you
6. 18350/18490 battery

^per 101Vape

i particularly like brass connection "for you". :D

Counterfeiting at its best....ripping off the people that devote the time, energy and creativity to produce the real thing.

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
As if the "real" one is remotely worth $280. Mech mods are a dime a dozen these days. I contend that these manufacturers cashing in on the $200+ mech mod market by churning out slightly variated designs are the real charlatans. At least the Chinese are giving you a product at a fair price.

This Hammer mod makes no sense to me. It serves no purpose, functions exactly the same as any other mech mod, and is a Gaelic themed device made by Koreans. ...? At least if you're buying it as a novelty you might as well get the reasonably priced version instead of the highway robbery pricing the "authentic" version commands

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
This Hammer mod makes no sense to me. It serves no purpose, functions exactly the same as any other mech mod, and is a Gaelic themed device made by Koreans. ...? At least if you're buying it as a novelty you might as well get the reasonably priced version instead of the highway robbery pricing the "authentic" version commands

Purpose:

1. Looks awesome
2. Does not resemble my wife's toys
3. Stands better on a table, and stays vertical more in the pocket.
4. Is not functionally worse than a gazillion other expensive original mechs

As far as a Gaelic theme on a korean mod... They were making them mainly for Europe/US. Same reason why Japanese cars made for export have steering wheel on the left.
That being said, I can't wait for my clone. Can't see myself pay the full original price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread