Hana Clone/ good cheap RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshd09

Aug 22, 2014
Sylacauga, AL USA
I just got myself a Hana clone and I've always used clearomizers. I've been using the mini nautilus since I got it, but I would really like to get some sort of rda just to take full advantage of the new mod. I would really like somethin that is inexpensive, reliable, and very easy to use since I have literally no hands-on experience rebuilding.

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas
There are RDAs out there for about <$20. Try 101vape.com, saw some decent ones there. Look for airflow, number of posts to match the type of builds you want, size (diameter), build materials. If you're willing to wait a couple of weeks, Fasttech.com has a large selection for great prices.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

monkey39

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Texas
There are RDAs out there for about <$20. Try 101vape.com, saw some decent ones there. Look for airflow, number of posts to match the type of builds you want, size (diameter), build materials. If you're willing to wait a couple of weeks, Fasttech.com has a large selection for great prices.

Bear in mind, most of those will be clones, if that matters to you. Doesn't bother me as long as a decent level of quality is there, but to each his own. Good luck! ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread