Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently vaping a hana modz clone that I though was one of the Clouper models without the logo, but every review or discussion I've noticed about them mentions a major con being the delay between pushing the button and actually being able to vape, due to the 'startup screen'. I have no delay or startup screen of any kind on my mod. It has all the same features as the Hana and the well known clones otherwise. Anyone know what this thing is? I bought it at my local B&M, where they had it labeled plainly 'DNA30 Box mod', for about 100$.

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
It may very well be a cloupor, it depends on the generation and for some folks, even ones within the same generation act differently when it comes to the mod firing right out of sleep mode or needing a second push. I have a cloupor and it fires right away every single time. It's a little over a month old now and flawless. (it will probably break tomorrow now that I've jinxed myself lol).

MrPlink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
Portland, OR / San Francisco CA
Later generation Cloupors have no delay.

The next common clone is the Hotcig (several brand variations)

Early Hotcigs can be spotted via the battery door, which actually runs across the top of the mod into the 510 well.

Later Hotcigs have doors like the authentic (and the Cloupor) BUT also have a small hole next to the usb port so you can see the charging light. This is also found on authentic Hanas BUT not on any Cloupor.

There is a 3rd clone manufacturer I am aware of and their tell tale sign is they have extra air channels in the 510 well.

There may be more but these are 3 clones I am aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread