suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
upload_2017-7-22_19-45-0.png

'Nuff said, really...

I did a review of the Serpent BF atty the machine is wearing over in the rda section, since I didn't know where else to put it, in case anybody is interested.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Great! It looks sooooo good. Do you love the way it vapes?
I do, but that's more a function of the topper. S'ok, I like that too. Or so far, anyway. This is my first Serpent BF. I think it's going to pan out well. But I would still like to find a way to BF the Sapor V1.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC Okie

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I do, but that's more a function of the topper. S'ok, I like that too. Or so far, anyway. This is my first Serpent BF. I think it's going to pan out well. But I would still like to find a way to BF the Sapor V1.
Wotofo made a kit to convert the sapor to bottom feed. You can find them on fasttech,that's where I got mine.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heartsdelight

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Wotofo made a kit to convert the sapor to bottom feed. You can find them on fasttech,that's where I got mine.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
My conversion kit came in today! Yay! Thanks for reminding me! I had it in my wish list & forgot about it. :D

Now off to see if there's a vid on how to install it. ;)

Reactions: suprtrkr

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
My conversion kit came in today! Yay! Thanks for reminding me! I had it in my wish list & forgot about it. :D

Now off to see if there's a vid on how to install it. ;)
Dammit! Mine aren't here yet. But operating it looks easy. Remove the central 510 screw (the hard part). Screw the sleeve onto the outer 510 threads. Screw the push rod into the sleeve and use the threads' leverage to remove the post. If the insulator comes out as well, replace with the included part. Otherwise, install the new (hollow) post and lock it down with the hollow 510 screw. Build, vape and shout for joy.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Dammit! Mine aren't here yet. But operating it looks easy. Remove the central 510 screw (the hard part). Screw the sleeve onto the outer 510 threads. Screw the push rod into the sleeve and use the threads' leverage to remove the post. If the insulator comes out as well, replace with the included part. Otherwise, install the new (hollow) post and lock it down with the hollow 510 screw. Build, vape and shout for joy.
Really? I think we ordered it around the same time & mine would've gotten here 2 weeks ago but my order was held up by a driptip in the same order. Finally, about a 1 1/2 weeks ago I asked FT to split my order. Hope yours arrives soon!

Thanks for the tips! I'll try to get to it in a few days & report back. :)

Reactions: suprtrkr

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
You were right! It's easy, no vid required, just read the instruction manual. I successfully removed the regular post & installed the bf one & pin! Yay!!! I didn't break the peek insulator either. Off to build it!

Thanks @stephenwhat for reminding me I had this kit in my cart at FT & forgot about it lol!

Kudos to @wotofo.com for making it! Most manufacturers would have just moved on to new atties, not support their previous products, in order to make more $.

I really respect Wotofo.com for caring about their customers & manufacturing a $5 item to make it current to market needs. I could think of a few manufacturers off hand, I won't mention any names but, off to sell more new, instead of supporting their products. Despite customers requests.

Much love to Wotofo :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread