Texas
do_i_smell_birthday_cake-1746.jpg

Happy Happy Birthday Val!!!

birthday-cake-glitter.gif

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
thanks again everyone!!! it means a lot to me to know that i have some really special friends on here!! all you guys are great!

Swipple!! where the hell have you been?!? i've been worried about you... i forgot about the move. so glad to see that you're back!!

Cass!! it's been forever! how's the mini val working for you?? still going strong i hope! give my love and hugs to the family!

Whiskey, Isaac gave me a terrific birthday we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner (one of my favs) and Jacob spilled soda on me! LOL Then we got home, put Jake to bed and we had some chocolate peanut butter bday cake and I got a WII!!!! Woohoo!! I'm so excited!! Now I can get a wii fit and start working out and all that fun stuff!!! yay me!! :)
thanks again everyone!!! you all made my day that much more special!!!:D:D:D *hugs*

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Val,
Just want to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I'm sorry I just don't know what happened or why I missed this (smacking Isaac upside the head)..
Truely wasn't my fault, well... Maybe.. Ummm, no it was Isaac's fault for not reminding me, I swear.. Oh, heck, its my fault...
Well, anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU VAL!! and many, many more..

GOD BLESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread