Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
hello. i just wanted to pop in and say how stoked i was today to discover that you guys carry both the vmod and the precise plus. i plan on getting these hopefully within the next six months, and it's awesome to see a canadian retailer carry these at a reasonable price.
:)
btw, does anyone have a pic of the slant tip switch on the precise plus? i can't find an image of this anywhere.

Here you go Erictho!

PPLUS16340-BODY-SLANTED-2.jpg

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Just wanted to throw in here that these guys are awesome. Haven't switched vendors since I started vaping and have spent easily over 500$ with them. Always kind and helpful and their live chat agent is always hilarious. As soon as they have things in stock that I need I head over there since they are 5 minutes from my house and it's always nothing but smiles. Keep it up guys.

Michael Foo

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi All!

We have created this thread to keep you updated on changes to our inventory and shipments.

We have just added the bases (PG and VG) to the site. The LorAnn flavours and 3ml plastic dropper bottles should be available in the next couple of days.

We are low on automatic batteries.

Other than that, pretty much everything else is well stocked!

Please come by and check us out.

Thanks and Happy Vaping!
Jack
Hi, do you deliver to singapore?

• Agree
Reactions: XeroVapes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread