PURESMOKER STOCK STATUS UPDATES (Updated Daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone ... This thread is has been stickied so you are all aware of when we are in stock/out of stock/ and when our next shipment will be available.

Any specials requests for a certain product, etc... can also be made here. For instance, if looking for specific colors or liquid.

PRODIGY V1
- Done - No Longer Being Made
PRODIGY V2
- 1st Production Run is complete and sold out. We are in the midst of our 2nd production run, and units should be shipping within the next 7-10 business days.

PS USBpass V1:
- Done - No Longer Being Made
PS USBpass V2:
- Production Complete - IN STOCK/NOW SHIPPING - Waiting on 901/808 adapters. Those should be in sometime early/mid next week.

Protege
- IN STOCK - Also waiting on 901/808 adapters. Early/Mid next week for those.

Prodigy V1 Adapters: [Old Style/Aluminum] ON SALE
- 801 and 510 -- In Stock

CaSH juice:
- Roughly 95% in stock -- Sample juice Packs are in stock!!!

Parts:
Batteries/Chargers:
In stock
Atomizers:
901 - In Stock
801 - In Stock
510 - In Stock
USB Extension Cables:
In stock

Updated: 1/22/10

Last edited:
Hooray! Weeks of waiting and constant refreshing of the website has finally paid off. Placed my 3rd PS order early this morning. Killed the last platinum penstyle atomizer in like 6 days, so I ordered 4 atomizers and 3 more batteries this now that you're stocked up.

I think i even I beat the weekend shipping cutoff.

In the meantime, I'm making due with a dismally productive/half-dead generic.

Thanks for the quick restock and keeping us updated along the way. PS is #1!

OK. I'm spending $$ like silly today... just placed my 2nd order of the morning.

It's just been so long since I've seen "in stock" on so much of the PS inventory that I cant help myself!

Order 1: Four platinum pen atomizers, three extra platinum pen batteries, 1 30ML bottle of fierce True Menthol, and five extra blank pen carts. - $108.37 shipped! (I sooo forgot to use the "pure5ref" 5% code on this one, but it's all good, the PS prices are already fairly low.)

I absolutely love the amount and consistency of vapor the 4-hole platinum pen produces, but I've also read that the e-cigars are real workhorses. Extra bats for the e-cigar are a real bargain at $3.95 ea, so I decided to try them while Steve has some in stock.

Order 2: Two e-cigar kits, five Marlboro high cigar carts(only flavor available), and an extra 10ML bottle of fierce Cashbucks Coffee. - $101.97 shipped! (actually remembered the 5% disc. on this one!)

So I'm like $210 poorer today,and my wife may want to kill me when she sees the bank statement, but I won't be caught without a working unit for awhile once these arrive. :D

Lane

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Chi-town Burbs
You made a good choice Nate, Steves cigars rock, great vapor, cheap batterys, and the atomizers are really long lasting. I own 2 myself... I like vapin' some french pipe in mine... You can put me down for some black tea too, sounds pretty good, also maybe a butterfinger or snickers e-liquid, havent seen those around yet, PS could be the 1st!!! :p

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
OK. I'm spending $$ like silly today... just placed my 2nd order of the morning.

It's just been so long since I've seen "in stock" on so much of the PS inventory that I cant help myself!

Order 1: Four platinum pen atomizers, three extra platinum pen batteries, 1 30ML bottle of fierce True Menthol, and five extra blank pen carts. - $108.37 shipped! (I sooo forgot to use the "pure5ref" 5% code on this one, but it's all good, the PS prices are already fairly low.)

I absolutely love the amount and consistency of vapor the 4-hole platinum pen produces, but I've also read that the e-cigars are real workhorses. Extra bats for the e-cigar are a real bargain at $3.95 ea, so I decided to try them while Steve has some in stock.

Order 2: Two e-cigar kits, five Marlboro high cigar carts(only flavor available), and an extra 10ML bottle of fierce Cashbucks Coffee. - $101.97 shipped! (actually remembered the 5% disc. on this one!)

So I'm like $210 poorer today,and my wife may want to kill me when she sees the bank statement, but I won't be caught without a working unit for awhile once these arrive. :D

Nate--look at it this way as it is only a few cartons of cigarettes--is it cheaper to vape then smoke--in my opinion the answer is NO, but on the other hand about the same. As for health--who knows, but after vaping for going on 6 months--I can smell the reek and stench of a smoker a mile away--and that was me before I started vaping--Yickes!!! If I ony had known--Hope that makes you feel a little better about the spending--Happy Vaping--Sun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread