Hard time getting rid of the last ciggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaprpunk1987

Jan 30, 2013
texas
i must be one of the lucky ones. i never had a real urge to smoke after i started vaping. and now im like "why would i want a nasty cigarette when i can vape on this peach or watermelon or mountian dew or swedish fish (the candy not a real fish) ect... i actually had my battery die on me at the bar and got a camel from my friend. i was already pretty buzzed (my favorite time to vape/smoke) he gave me one and i smoked about half before i had to give it back to him because i couldnt take it. i cant believe i used to actually like those things! and why didnt anyone tell me how bad i smelled all the freaking time?!?!?!

vaprpunk1987

Jan 30, 2013
texas
and i see everyone always talking about soaking and drying heads... i use a vivi or a T3 most of the time and when i change juice or just want to clean one i just run it under the faucet until the wicks look clean then i dry them with a paper towel, making sure the connector piece is dry. then i put that bad bot on my battery/mod whatever you kids are calling it these days dry burn for a minute then fill with juice and go. am i doing it wrong?

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
and i see everyone always talking about soaking and drying heads... i use a vivi or a T3 most of the time and when i change juice or just want to clean one i just run it under the faucet until the wicks look clean then i dry them with a paper towel, making sure the connector piece is dry. then i put that bad bot on my battery/mod whatever you kids are calling it these days dry burn for a minute then fill with juice and go. am i doing it wrong?

That's necessarily wrong, but if you have an extra head you won't need to be in such a hurry. This is why I have 2 of the same clearomisers and a 10 pack of heads, 5 of one resistance, 5 of another. If you don't soak the tank, head, and mouthpiece/driptip in super high proof alcohol you won't free up the burnt gunk or kill any cooties that might be in there. Even with no chance of backwash, I clean out my water bottle now and then. I wouldn't put soap in my tank/clearo, so I use Everclear. I could just boil it, but I don't want to risk cracking the thing. I am a bit of a clean-freak at times, I have no proof that what I am doing is necessary, but they come out like new everytime.

About the last cigs, I have had just one left for over 10 weeks now. Not sure why I keep it, the temptation is long gone. I forgot that it was there until I read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread