Hardest part of vaping...picking a place to buy liquid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
So there are way too many places to buy liquid for vaping.

The place I buy my supplies at I don't like many of the flavors, I think they have to much of a chemical taste.

I am especially looking for a place that has good tobacco flavors that actually taste like tobacco and good coffee flavors.

Before I went big I was vaping on Blu Ecigs and I love the Java Jolt. To bad they suck in just about every other aspect.

So, where do I shop for good liquids? Preferably in the USA for shipping reasons.

Thanks!

Sam

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I use Mt Baker Vapor, they have awesome prices and have not found a flavor I could not vape yet. As with most B&M stores that mix their own when you order some flavors taste longer to "mature" than others. I did not find a Tobacco one that I could vape on day 1 of it's life. Usually around week 3 or 4 tobaccos start to shine. I moved on from Tobaccos though...

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
I am not so stuck on tobacco that I have to have it but a really good coffee would be great, also something clear that will not burn out my Protank 2 elements so damn fast.

Huge thread here on coffee flavors: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/488229-best-coffee-e-liquid.html

There's all kinds out there and there are reviews on the thread above so you may find one you like. I just found the thread so I have not had a chance to find my ultimate coffee yet...

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

The place I buy my supplies at I don't like many of the flavors, I think they have to much of a chemical taste.

I am especially looking for a place that has good tobacco flavors that actually taste like tobacco and good coffee flavors.

Before I went big I was vaping on Blu Ecigs and I love the Java Jolt. To bad they suck in just about every other aspect.

So, where do I shop for good liquids? Preferably in the USA for shipping reasons.

Thanks!

Sam

If it's a smaller shop and their juices are freshly made there's a very good chance they need to be steeped to get rid of the chemical perfume smell. Here's a Vendor search engine:
Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA

My experience...
When I first began vaping I bought 30 wide ranging samples. Out of those 30 I liked 10. Immediately ordered another 20 and out of those I liked 10…so out 50 different flavors I enjoyed 20. Months later I tried those 30 samples that I disliked and enjoyed all but one. Whether it was because my tastes had changed or they needed steeping I don’t know. Realize also "same name" juices will vary greatly in taste from vendor to vendor as they all have diff recipes and order ingredients from diff Suppliers.
Best of Luck.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I am not so stuck on tobacco that I have to have it but a really good coffee would be great, also something clear that will not burn out my Protank 2 elements so damn fast.

Yes I think that is something new vapers should keep in mind; complex stuff might be leaving residue gunking up your coils; the simpler the eliquid the better for preserving your coils. I'm supicious of anything coloured.

Oh: almost forgot what I originally planned to say:

1: As more people get into making eliquids alot of people are going to get eliquids that has not steeped properly yet (chemical taste).

2: FREE 0 nicotine samples; I think more and more suppliers will off free samples of 0 nicotine eliquid.

Once you like a 0 nic flavour, then you buy a nicotine version. Too costly to buy the eliquid just to try it and usually you don't like it.

Last edited:

LEDBETTER122

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Alabama
I usually buy my liquid in bulk, I got 8 ounces of unflavored liquid and 1 bottle of flavoring for about 18 (including shipping) on E-Liq. I vape about 15ml every 2 weeks 15ml*2=1 ounce so 8 counces is 8 months of fluid for $18. Granted you will have to buy more than 1 bottle of flavoring (Depending on the size you buy, I got 15ml to try it out in the beggining). I just ordered some flavoring from Lorann Oils to give that a try, although I reccomend looking at the chart of Vape safe flavors from them. Some flavors im guessing is not good to use for vaping.

I save a ton of money doing it like that, plus I can create my own Strenth of flavoring. Given I have only one vape shop in my area that sells Ecig Fluid for $10 per 10ml.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Thanks!

Sam

There are a whole bunch of smokers out there SPENDING a pack a day already; so there is a market open for eliquid; once people get hardware they can use, next they need the fuel to run it - the eliquid.

I say best to keep the liquid simple and focus on the hardware; the hardware is still evolving;
(and do you know who's mixing your eliquids?)

seahawkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Rochelle, VA
Ya I REALLY agree with ya there. Taste is so subjective, what I like my hubby doesn't and so on. At least I know have a beat on what he would like. Going to a VapeCon was heaven to me as I got to try stuff before I bought, but I feel like I have wasted so much money on juice I will never Vape. Hmmmmm... Perhaps I should do a local vape swap or something?

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I think we all end up with tons of eLiquid we don't like. If you have been able to determine what kind of flavors you like, search the forums and find vendor reviews for those flavors.

I found that I don't care for fruit flavors, and I have tried a lot. Mostly I vape coffee blends and vanilla custards. I found my 2 favorite vanilla custard flavors through ECF member reviews.

Also, keep an eye on the Deals and Steals thread. 50% off sales are a great way to try new flavors, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html.

Get verified and look at buying eliquids from other members. One you are verified you will have access to the classifieds, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-news/283955-how-become-verified-member.html.

Swap samples with other members. I'm planning on posting a bunch of my own for trade one Christmas is over, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-please-read-first-post-rules-guidelines.html.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread