Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I have a suggestion... maybe add the dual coils to the eGo accessories page. I guess I didn't check the 510 accessories page when I made my last order, because I didn't notice you having the DCs. I'm glad to see that you do - I'll be ordering more juice soon, and it'll be nice to be able pick some DCs up at the same time.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
That makes sense. I thought it might have been an oversight.
I have a Riva cone and an eGo cone... The Riva won't fit the clear dual coils (but does fit over the black ones). The eGo cone works fine with all of them. I'm guessing that your eGo equivalent has a slightly smaller cone opening like the Rivas do.
Oh well, I'm just glad you're selling the dual coils. Less shopping around is nice.

Mekanic

Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
florida
Ego T stuff in black, Ego T tanks in clear or blue, like seeing how much juice I've got left heh.

More color options in the 510 stuff (my mother has a red 510T and my fiance a pink 510T)

Ego T batteries, I like the 5 click off, been tempted to try the LCD batts next time I need to order.

Silicone caps for Ego-T and (if they make them) 510-T

That's all I've got... oh and bigger bottles of juice ;)

Speezix

Nov 29, 2011
RI
Eric - Damn I have awesome timing XD haha. I will definitely be ordering some tanks in the near future, as well as that the bigger battery. The battery I just ordered appears to be working perfectly fine, but I noticed that it kind of makes a noise toward the connector end when firing it? And it warms up a bit (without an atty on it), which I haven't experienced before. Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread