Has anybody tried totally wicked liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaJo

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Missouri
I just tried state express and I enjoyed it and will be ordering a bigger bottle of it when I get some extra $$!! I have been using the marlboro for my main vape ever since I started vaping. I tried the french pipe and didn't like that one at all. I did mix a drop or two of it in my marlboro to wake up my taste buds not too long ago but everyone is different so you may like it. They are available in 5ml and not to bad price wise.

Oct 12, 2011
Friendswood, tx
Red label tobaccos all have the Chinese sock flavor to me. For some reason that taste makes me a bit ill. I love the patriot range American red though and it has become my all day vape. The fruit favors in the red label do taste great as well as the cherry cigar. It's really up to personal taste though. I do have to say that the quality control at Totally Wicked is amazing and they have great sales all the time.

pho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
Belgium
Disclaimer: I've had some bad customer experience with TW and swore never to buy from them again so my take is a little subjective.

I do find their red label juices "okay" but not worth the money imo since it's rebranded chinese juice... You can get that cheaper elsewhere, no need to pay extra for fancy marketing.
also bought 3x 30ml of their Platinum Ice liquid but found that it had 0 throat hit for me (seriously, nothing!) so ended up selling it in the classifieds.
Overall I find TW much too expensive for what it is: rebranded juices and hardware + a very confusing product line (red label, black label, titan something, herculean, platinum ice, decadent vapours...)

I ordered 17 flavors of the patriot range on a yoyo sale as a friend of mine was using the red labels at the time. IMO none are worthwhile; mboro patriot tastes nothing like the red label same flavor; as if a rogue beaver put some musk in the mix and same with many of the other flavs. Seems that the yoyo sales make prices comparable to other vendors normal pricing. My friend did note several times that their customer service is very good however I had never needed to take advantage of it...

Last edited:

txteatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Texas
I like TW! Low shipping prices and very fast service. I've mostly bought the Decadent Vapour line at TW and it's leaving the lineup so I'll be interested in trying the new lines that will be introduced soon. From what I read, they will be produced in the UK. At a university in England, if I'm not mistaken. Jason, the owner of the company, seems to be very hands-on and involved in developing the lines. Oh, and he donates $1 for every bottle of the Patriot line sold to the Wounded Warriors group. I think that's great!

I mix my own liquids and DV's doppio espresso mixed with Red Label caramel mocha is my favorite vape at the moment. I use the Herculean nicotine liquid, as well. Since DV is being discontinued there, I bought several different flavors on sale. I'm not interested in the tobacco flavors at all so I can't help you there.

I love the company and by cartos and things from them, always good service-But-I only ordered juice from them once, I can't remember exactly which one, other than it was a tobacco flavor. It was NASTY. The first juice I tried from anywhere that I couldn't even vape in an emergency. Luckily I bought the small trial size. I'll keep buying supplies from them, but for now I'm getting my juices from Vapor Renu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread