Has anyone bought from MegaJUULPods(dot)com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balph Eubanks

Jun 26, 2022
Because of the FDA ban on juul (which was stayed by the court), I tried to stock up on the juul pods. I use juul devices.

I found MegaJUULPods.com on the Internet. They have a minimum order of $200. They offer the cheapest prices for the JUUL pods (price per pod) since you're forced to buy at least $200 of them.

I paid for the order. Yet after 2 weeks, no responses from them even though I've sent them four emails requesting an update on my order. Strange. I can understand them stating that my order is taking longer to fill than they expected but the silence from this business is troublesome.

Has anyone else ordered JUUL pods from this company? Would like to know the experience of any other member with this business.

PS: I don't know what the site rules are about discussing vendor feedback. I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Wait a full month and then...

Credit card: Dispute and chargeback

Debut card: call bank and see if you have any consumer protection on the purchase.

Realize that anyone using a trademark of someone else to do business is shady already. I'm sure Juul would not approve as companies usually do not allow even legit resellers to use their TM in their website names and such, as it reflects on their TM/brand. And given that, expect fake Juul products if they do end up shipping them to you.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Wait a full month and then...

Credit card: Dispute and chargeback

Debut card: call bank and see if you have any consumer protection on the purchase.

Realize that anyone using a trademark of someone else to do business is shady already. I'm sure Juul would not approve as companies usually do not allow even legit resellers to use their TM in their website names and such, as it reflects on their TM/brand. And given that, expect fake Juul products if they do end up shipping them to you.
    Unfortunately, they don't accept credit cards. (red flag)

"Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop?
    We accept CASHAPP, VENMO, ZELLE, AMAZON and ITUNES gift cards. These are our basic payment methods. We accept bank payments for orders above $10,000.
    Contact - Mega Juul Pods

Reactions: smacuser

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Interesting.

Well if OP used Amazon payments he will get his money back in a heartbeat. Amazon payments not only has buyer protection which is very heavily favored to the buyer, but it forbids ecig/vap just like paypal. As soon as they see who the merchant is and what they are selling, it's an immediate reversal of charges and they shut down the merchant's account.

Still, if OP used funds from a credit or debit card or even bank account, there may be hope. But if used funds from a cashapp or similar account, may be SOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread