Has anyone got shipping confirmation yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Lol.. Cash you can count on me enjoying it a lot!!! Thanks for your efforts in getting it out in this kind of weather also!

No problemo doots ... miss casey got to go home early today because of the weather ... unfortunately, steve is already home -- Bummer! haha

It was surprising to see how many people didn't work today. Not at the shop, all schools, and lots of businesses .... All for what ... 1" of snow dusting ...

I guess its better to be safe than sorry -- Keeping people home kept lots of drivers off the roads making them safer for the people that did indeed to travel today :)

Illuminate

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Boston
It was surprising to see how many people didn't work today. Not at the shop, all schools, and lots of businesses .... All for what ... 1" of snow dusting ...

I'm getting a real kick out of that, being from New England.

Order shipped...24421

Thanks Cash! I'll remember the day that 1" of snow shut down all of Nashville, but Puresmoker was still working like a dog to ship out our much coveted V2s.

:thumbs:

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
I'm getting a real kick out of that, being from New England.

Order shipped...24421

Thanks Cash! I'll remember the day that 1" of snow shut down all of Nashville, but Puresmoker was still working like a dog to ship out our much coveted V2s.

:thumbs:

Haha, after spending the last 5 years in Boston, this was HILARIOUS!!! Hahaha, less than 1" of snow, and the entire city shut down. Drive home took me an hour because of all the accidents!

Yes! Doing the happy dance because my goodies showed up at the office today. Mailman said everything is delayed everywhere so we should just "deal with it."

I got the box at 11:03 and had it put together and first vape at 11:03:30 (lol) with a menthol ice carto. Still using that same carto at 8:30pm.

Holy Smokes!
My first taste of a "real" e-cig was all I hoped for and more.:)

Cool and slightly sweet in the mouth, then a strong throat hit followed by a lung hit that almost choked me! I have to say I am damned impressed and can't wait to sample some other flavors.

My only reservation is that the juice I bought to refill with is 24mg. The starter cartos I got were all 18mg and almost choked me so I am a little apprehensive. Granted, my lungs have been (relatively) coddled with only ultra light menthols for the past 5 years (35 years of kools and such before that) so I am not sure I can handle the higher dose.

Did I choose the wrong strength? Does the nico level even affect the lung hit/expansion much?

I really hesitate to open a bottle if it is going to be too much and I will need to return it for a lower number.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Yes! Doing the happy dance because my goodies showed up at the office today. Mailman said everything is delayed everywhere so we should just "deal with it."

I got the box at 11:03 and had it put together and first vape at 11:03:30 (lol) with a menthol ice carto. Still using that same carto at 8:30pm.

Holy Smokes!
My first taste of a "real" e-cig was all I hoped for and more.:)

Cool and slightly sweet in the mouth, then a strong throat hit followed by a lung hit that almost choked me! I have to say I am damned impressed and can't wait to sample some other flavors.

My only reservation is that the juice I bought to refill with is 24mg. The starter cartos I got were all 18mg and almost choked me so I am a little apprehensive. Granted, my lungs have been (relatively) coddled with only ultra light menthols for the past 5 years (35 years of kools and such before that) so I am not sure I can handle the higher dose.

Did I choose the wrong strength? Does the nico level even affect the lung hit/expansion much?

I really hesitate to open a bottle if it is going to be too much and I will need to return it for a lower number.

Just add a little PG or VG your juice to cut down your nic level to what you think it good for you.

Is it bad that even though I know it is way past bed time for normal people and I am absolutely sure that there is no way I could get a shipping confirmation at this hour; I am still hitting the refresh button on my e-mail tab every few min just to check and be sure? Just in case. >.< (Yes, I have a severe case of NTS or New Toy Syndrome.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread