Has anyone seen this guy!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

falsedichotomies

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
Worcester, MA
ROFL - "I just want to say something about this smoke stick ****... stop making people look like drug addicts" while he's sucking down a .....

I thought this video was going to be like a soccer mom complaining, but seriously this guy has even less credibility. Maybe he should read a book or two.

Also, what a pointlessly long and trite intro.

SaveFerris

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Chi-cago
Yeah Ive seen this and it is HILARIOUS! Def. a great response to the other video. I could barely watch the first vid because of how ridiculous the guy is. But all that said, he represents many others that share the same view or views like it. What do you think people will or do say when they see us with our PVs? My fiance jokes that it looks like a hitter. I bet the main concern will be that people would freak about what they may be exposed to. I think even if you show them the cards we get with our orders they would still be concerned.

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
Forget e-ciggerates imagine how effective this guy would be for smoking prevention program. He could visit schools and go hey kids smoke so you can grow up to be like me. Oh and watching him suck a .... down killed that craving I had in the back of mind for an analog

:lol::lol::lol:

This is so true! Honestly I couldn't even make it through the whole vid b/c I just couldn't look at that guy any longer. And his sucking on the burning stick had the same effect on me as well! :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread