Status
Not open for further replies.

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, you can get the skinny here on my old thread, which got closed for being too old, so I've gotta pick it back up in a new thread.

Simply put, it's eliquid in gel form, and the question now is, has anyone yet had a chance to test drive the goo? It's been a year, so I imagine it's made the rounds somewhere, but I haven't seen it for sale at any of the places I shop at. Always thought it sounded like a cool idea, if it works and doesn't taste like yak sweat. :) Anyone?

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, you can get the skinny here on my old thread, which got closed for being too old, so I've gotta pick it back up in a new thread.

Simply put, it's eliquid in gel form, and the question now is, has anyone yet had a chance to test drive the goo? It's been a year, so I imagine it's made the rounds somewhere, but I haven't seen it for sale at any of the places I shop at. Always thought it sounded like a cool idea, if it works and doesn't taste like yak sweat. :) Anyone?

Yes I have. Do yourself a favor and don't try it. It's Terrible and just gunks up your atty. :thumbdown:

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX 4G via Tapatalk 2 Beta 2

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada

Dear Science! How have I not heard of this? Thanks for the link to the old thread. I still kind of want to mess around with it though :D

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
In case you dont know what i`m blabering on about...

P1040017.jpg

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Not sure I'd want to use that. It's thicker than 100% VG, and that means that they had to use some unidentified thickening agent to make it gelatinous. I'm also far more comfortable with something that doesn't come in hot pink and neon blue and green, because those likely use coloring agents, too... and so you've already got two unidentified substances in there which could be problematic. That's before asking what they use for flavorings and sweeteners.

Interesting concept... shame that it's got potential problems from the get-go. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread