The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Has anyone tried e-Gel yet?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by CthulhuSaves, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CthulhuSaves

CthulhuSaves Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2011
    Kansas
    If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, you can get the skinny here on my old thread, which got closed for being too old, so I've gotta pick it back up in a new thread.

Simply put, it's eliquid in gel form, and the question now is, has anyone yet had a chance to test drive the goo? It's been a year, so I imagine it's made the rounds somewhere, but I haven't seen it for sale at any of the places I shop at. Always thought it sounded like a cool idea, if it works and doesn't taste like yak sweat. :) Anyone?

2. siampumpkin

siampumpkin Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2011
    Yes I have. Do yourself a favor and don't try it. It's Terrible and just gunks up your atty. :thumbdown:

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX 4G via Tapatalk 2 Beta 2

3. ogredog

ogredog Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    fontana,Cali
    I remember hearing about that a year ago.....how can it be more gel like than 100%vg lol

4. FunkyVapes

FunkyVapes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2011
    Niagara Falls, Canada

Dear Science! How have I not heard of this? Thanks for the link to the old thread. I still kind of want to mess around with it though :D

5. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    i thought this thread was going to be about the nicotine hand gel that is advertised on TV. it looks completely unenjoyable. you dont vape it, you just rub it on your hands. pshhhhhhhhhhh what a waste of nicotine lol

6. aubergine

aubergine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    MD
    I have heard entirely hideous things about that stuff...

7. martinc

martinc Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    Yeah,I actually have a tube somewhere...that stuff is meant to put into those lil refills you get with slims e-cigs...you know,the ones with a small plastic tube inside the tube you suck on,that get perforated by the atty?

I think those lil tubes contain like 0.5ml or somesuch.

8. martinc

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    In case you dont know what i`m blabering on about...

P1040017.jpg

9. Ladypixel

Ladypixel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2012
    La Verne, CA
    Not sure I'd want to use that. It's thicker than 100% VG, and that means that they had to use some unidentified thickening agent to make it gelatinous. I'm also far more comfortable with something that doesn't come in hot pink and neon blue and green, because those likely use coloring agents, too... and so you've already got two unidentified substances in there which could be problematic. That's before asking what they use for flavorings and sweeteners.

Interesting concept... shame that it's got potential problems from the get-go. :(

10. martinc

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    My stuff is devoid of colorings...not saying its good though.

11. martinc

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    Have a go at what I got...they dont hide anything The varities of Flavors for e-liquid|Feellife

The ingredients are on the tube:

-Tobacco ketone
    -PEG
    -PG
    -Glycerine
    -Sodium alginate
    -HA
    -Aspartate
    -Enzyme
    -Xathan gum
    -Chamomila oil
    -CMC

Whatever most mean :)

12. martinc

Dec 12, 2011
    Montreal,Quebec,Canada
    Just tried it fr the hell of it...its colorless (capucino flavor) and melted right away on the coil...taste as expected...left no residue,lots of vapor.

Oh,I "dripped it" straight on the coil of a mark-t atomizer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.