has anyone tried the juice from Ruyandirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
has anyone tried the juice from Ruyandirect.com(heavens gifts) and is it any good ? I've just ordered some RY4 18mg and some 901 atomizers for my screwdriver, it cost $9.50 for 30ml, at that price its worth a punt although there are only 8 flavours at present.

I have ordered it and it is alright--nothing that you could not get elsewhere that is not just as good or better--but I have been informed that IT IS NOT RUYAN--and the labeling was at the time I ordered it misleading. So long as you know that it is the actual Ruyan e-liquid as found in their cartridges--go for it if you choose too--Sun

rlorange

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Australia
Have nothing to compare it with cos RuyanDirect is all I have dealt with so far. Its seems fine to me

Marboro tastes like a ciggie minus the smoke. Turkish blend is nice tates like Hooka tobacco! a little sweet.

TAB is like the Turkish but sweeter and thicker and a little like maple syrup :) (I reckon more Veg Clycerine which is both thicker and sweeter than PG). TAB vapour is denser and feels thicker on the lungs, not my thing.

The Marlboro is thinner more but makes more vapour and is less sweet, can anybody confirm this is due to more VG added? makes sense from what I know from my research.

Its cheap and he is getting higher strengths (36mg 24mg) abs well as flu cured flavour which I have heard is the best tobacco flavour out there.

Waynes equpitment is great so far for the rock-bottom price I rekcon its awesome

shadow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2009
Birmingham UK
i recieved my RY4 juice and RN4075 atomisers on Monday, delivery took about 14 days by airmail not bad for $3 !, the juice is ok, not much flavour or throat hit, if they start doing 24mg i will try some more juice in the tobacco flavours. The the atomizers seem good popped one in on monday and performing well, again great value at about £18 for 4 and he's just got some more stock so i'll be getting another 6 of these asap, overall good service and value will deffo use again.

rlorange

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Australia
Agreed, great communication. My email correspondence is running to 40+ emails so far and Wayne seems to thrive on my feedback and ideas. My orders were posted within a day and arrive in Australia in 5 and 6 days. His prices are rock bottom as well and the quality is brilliant for this price range. He doesn't have the same fancy colour options that Eastmall has but the quality of the hardware is great. I have no doubt he would replace anything that was faulty and he has a generous warranties as well.

I will try Eastmall's products next becasue I am keen to try his juice which I have heard is awesome and the new EM901.

There is a whole new generation of bigger and stronger pen-style models coming out soon I'm told with improved batteries and atomizers. The EM901 is the first I believe. What a ripper, basically a shrunk down 801 with all the capacity coupled with the vapour production of the 901. Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread