The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

has anyone tried the juice from Ruyandirect.com

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by shadow, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shadow

shadow Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2009
    Birmingham UK
    has anyone tried the juice from Ruyandirect.com(heavens gifts) and is it any good ? I've just ordered some RY4 18mg and some 901 atomizers for my screwdriver, it cost $9.50 for 30ml, at that price its worth a punt although there are only 8 flavours at present.

2. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Florida

I have ordered it and it is alright--nothing that you could not get elsewhere that is not just as good or better--but I have been informed that IT IS NOT RUYAN--and the labeling was at the time I ordered it misleading. So long as you know that it is the actual Ruyan e-liquid as found in their cartridges--go for it if you choose too--Sun

3. shadow

Jan 27, 2009
    Birmingham UK
    it did actually say that it wasn't original RY4.

4. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Florida
    Shadow--When I bought it months ago--the bottles said "RUYAN" right on them--glad to see that they have cleaned up their act---Sun

5. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    I've never tried it but that sure is a good price for juice!

Lu

6. rlorange

rlorange Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2009
    Australia
    Have nothing to compare it with cos RuyanDirect is all I have dealt with so far. Its seems fine to me

Marboro tastes like a ciggie minus the smoke. Turkish blend is nice tates like Hooka tobacco! a little sweet.

TAB is like the Turkish but sweeter and thicker and a little like maple syrup :) (I reckon more Veg Clycerine which is both thicker and sweeter than PG). TAB vapour is denser and feels thicker on the lungs, not my thing.

The Marlboro is thinner more but makes more vapour and is less sweet, can anybody confirm this is due to more VG added? makes sense from what I know from my research.

Its cheap and he is getting higher strengths (36mg 24mg) abs well as flu cured flavour which I have heard is the best tobacco flavour out there.

Waynes equpitment is great so far for the rock-bottom price I rekcon its awesome

7. shadow

Jan 27, 2009
    Birmingham UK
    i recieved my RY4 juice and RN4075 atomisers on Monday, delivery took about 14 days by airmail not bad for $3 !, the juice is ok, not much flavour or throat hit, if they start doing 24mg i will try some more juice in the tobacco flavours. The the atomizers seem good popped one in on monday and performing well, again great value at about £18 for 4 and he's just got some more stock so i'll be getting another 6 of these asap, overall good service and value will deffo use again.

8. rlorange

Mar 2, 2009
    Australia
    Agreed, very good value and service...

I hear EastMall has great juice apparently haven't tried it tho. Cheap too but the catch is you have to get 100ml at a time for $50. Don't know yet if you can mix n match.

I'm eyeing off the new version DSE901 the EM901 at Eastmall. Looks like a winner

9. rlorange

Mar 2, 2009
    Australia
    Wayne says he will stock stronger liquids soon btw :)

10. rlorange

Mar 2, 2009
    Australia
    Thats Wayne from RyuanDirect (Heaven Gifts). Great bloke too very helpfull and seems to enjoy my feedback and ideas

11. D_Struct

D_Struct Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Lufkin, TX
    I've found Heaven Gifts to be pretty great, so far.

I bought a Ruyan Vegas from them off eBay, and I ordered 5 RN4075 atomizers yesterday.

Great communication, and really fast shipping notification.

I'm excited to see how quickly they are able to make it to me.

12. rlorange

Mar 2, 2009
    Australia
    Agreed, great communication. My email correspondence is running to 40+ emails so far and Wayne seems to thrive on my feedback and ideas. My orders were posted within a day and arrive in Australia in 5 and 6 days. His prices are rock bottom as well and the quality is brilliant for this price range. He doesn't have the same fancy colour options that Eastmall has but the quality of the hardware is great. I have no doubt he would replace anything that was faulty and he has a generous warranties as well.

I will try Eastmall's products next becasue I am keen to try his juice which I have heard is awesome and the new EM901.

There is a whole new generation of bigger and stronger pen-style models coming out soon I'm told with improved batteries and atomizers. The EM901 is the first I believe. What a ripper, basically a shrunk down 801 with all the capacity coupled with the vapour production of the 901. Brilliant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.