Has TPA Stopped Making Toibacco Blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
It could be the EM coming out of solution. I would try to give the bottles a warm bath (no hotter than 120 for 20-30 minutes) then give them a good shake and see if that dissolves the crystals. It should also clear up overnight, if not I don't know what to tell you.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit My understanding is tobacco Blend is made with a drop(s) of tobacco Absolute added to 5ml of a 10% solution of EM in PG

Last edited:
Thanks Steve……sounds like you`ve been down this road before

I couldn`t attach any pics to the contact box Blueser, that woulda been too easy :glare:

For others who may benefit from seeing this procedure unfold, here`s where I`m at now:

Product sat overnight ,approx 16 hrs, at room temp….the liquid portion seems to have cleared a bit from what it looked like yesterday

TB4_zpscced1da6.jpg

TB5_zps5337bf4d.jpg

I have it in a heat bath now….hope ol` Mr coffee is up to the task….I`ll let Ya know later

TB6_zpsab6c5fd5.jpg

Sounds about right. EM will recrystallize when it gets really cold.

Curious, for the sake of science, just how cold was it outside while they were sitting in the mailbox?

Ahhhhh.......... Science !!.....The temp yesterday here in sunny SC would have been from approx 20° to 32°....and the little Mr Coffee mug warmers maintain about 100° or so....I kept a closer watch on the second bottle and it finished in about 90min....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread