Hate my volt...LOVE Blu disposable. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8man121

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
ME
So I bought the Volt starter kit about a month ago and at first I liked it, but then I started to notice that their carts were not only leaking a little on my lips, but started tasting "burnt" after only a few hours of use, and I just really don't like the flavor at this point.

Then last week I bought a Blu disposable because I ran out of Volt carts and all I can say is WOW. I really love the flavor, it doesn't even remotely leak and the 100% VG seems much nicer on my throat.

My problem is that even though I love these, they're expensive and only last me a day and a half or so. I'd heard that the Blu starter kit doesn't even compare in terms of flavor here, but I'm thinking about taking that route. Is the flavor close? Do they leak?

Help!

Folshen

Jan 4, 2013
Portage, MI
My first was a Blu disposable and it got me going in the right direction...but that was it. I did buy the $90 Blu kit online but after only a couple days I sent it back for a refund. For far less than that $90 I got an eGo kit and couldn't be happier. Do some research before you keep dropping cash on those. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
The thing about the volt is that the batteries themselves are fine; it's just their cartridges that I hate. Can anyone recommend better pre-filled 808-threaded cartridges that don't leak or taste like garbage?

Not really. They have good bottom coil cartomizers. I've used a few different kinds and don't find theirs bad at all.
Whatever you get you are going to find they will run out if you vape them solid over a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread