The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Havanna Basic Set

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by Jeffrey, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    I see the Havanna deluxe set on your site, but I cannot see the basic, it has no picture or description. Can you give me some details on it?

Thanks

2. shawnp1

shawnp1 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

sure can. i will post more here later on as iw ill also update the kit on the site iw as in the middle of listing it last and had to run out.

3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Sweet, thanks! My order is in.

4. Figurehead

Figurehead Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Is the Havana the RN4062? If so I need to order ASAP! Thanks!

5. cekte

cekte Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Oregon
    Yep, Thats the one ;)

6. Figurehead

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    OK, I just ordered 5 kits. Everyone in my family wants one of these.

7. Figurehead

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    WOW, I hope he has them, no matter what I do the quantitee on his site isn't changing. I hope it's not an error saying he had enough of these for me to get.

8. shawnp1

lol i dont blame them i personally use this and a pipe they are my mainstays.

9. Figurehead

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    I have 4 for myself, my dad has 1 and wants another, I had to get my brother & step brother one, and my dad's friend wants one after swiping one of mine for a day. I probably could have done with just the atomizer tubes on 2 of them, but you were all out. :( Oh well, extra batteries and chargers never hurt.

10. shawnp1

very true its really a better deal to buy the whole kit

11. falstorm

falstorm New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Hey Shawn just got my havanna friday and I can't seem to get good vapor/throat hit from it it only lights for about 3-4 secs the just stops atomizing. Very weird I get better vapor from my dse901. Could you please advise what I may be doing wrong??

John

12. shawnp1

check an make sure the cart is tight. they do have a built in cut off which is around 5 seconds i believe.

13. Figurehead

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Hmm, none of mine have a cut off. Are you sure they are RN4062s?

14. falstorm

falstorm New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    they say dse701 in the package and the cutof time is right i just timed it but still no throat hit....weird

15. Figurehead

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    :( I ordered 5 of them because I was told they were the RN4062. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( URG!

16. shawnp1

someone else must of posted them as the rn model i never stated that. and the throat hit will get better just give it some time to break in an the primer to wear off.

17. shawnp1

figurehead as for the ones u ordered u should be happy with them. if u dont want them ship them back to me unopened and i can refund u .

18. Figurehead

Jan 21, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Oh, I want them, I just want them to work as well as the RN4062 that I am used to. They look almost identical, & I hardly ever draw longer than 5 seconds anyways but you can understand the paranoia and worries right? You see, I'm addicted to vaping. I got a monkey on my back. I GOT TO HAVE MORE COWBELL!

19. cekte

cekte Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Oregon
    My apologies Figure. That was indeed my fault.. :oops: If you have problems I would like to offer my help, if possible as well..

They are extremely similar, but have vey slight variances. Though, They should be compatible with each other. Taking the same batteries, and having the same basic shell construction.

20. shawnp1

my personal preference is the 701 but that is my preference not everyone elses that is why i decided to sell them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.